• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic For The Glory Of Mankind (OOC)

I'm really interested in this, but very few seem to be interested as well. Are you still willing to continue? I don't want to make a useless character sheet.

;O I'm still willing to keep this alive, didn't think anyone else would ever join..though I'm still wishing to keep this up.
My apologies if this still doesn't get anywhere because there aren't any people that wish to join though..

;O I'm still willing to keep this alive, didn't think anyone else would ever join..though I'm still wishing to keep this up.
My apologies if this still doesn't get anywhere because there aren't any people that wish to join though..

Ahh, such a shame. I'll make a character sheet anyways in hopes others would join. I love the plot and lore of Nier so much so this is exciting.

I really do hope that this roleplay does move ahead; I want to hope to wait for one more person before I actually start it.

Id be shocked if this is still alive x.x I'd need to see if people are still around and interested to continue this progression.

Im in. But i must voice a concern...humans seem to be only cannon fodder for this story, and i love playing humans, but dont intend on dying. So what is it that makes humans desirable as a playable character?

Agent23 Agent23
Humans are still playable, and it wont be like they're completely unplayable.
They still have weapons and gear that may not stand up just as a Vahkir but they are still well strong enough to fight off enemies without too much trouble on their own. The resistance is full of all sorts of humans who knew exactly what they were getting into, so you can do mostly whatever you think you can to be able to fight back against the threats; within reason.

Agent23 Agent23
Humans are still playable, and it wont be like they're completely unplayable.
They still have weapons and gear that may not stand up just as a Vahkir but they are still well strong enough to fight off enemies without too much trouble on their own. The resistance is full of all sorts of humans who knew exactly what they were getting into, so you can do mostly whatever you think you can to be able to fight back against the threats; within reason.
I understand this.
I was just asking why they are so weak compared to the others. I mean i guess human people cant be hacked. But im also guessing that player characters are non-hackable. So that doesnt seem very good.

For example.

Human Vs android.

Andriod has more abilities, more power, more speed, and can use the exact same weapons humans can.

Now a human could hack that Andriod in theory. But if its another player character doing so is technically metagaming.

See... There is a massive power gap and thats my primary concern. If choose one faction, and interact with someone of the other faction i dont exactky have an option other than death, surrender, or A crap ton of luck

Agent23 Agent23
Ah, alright.
Well in your example of a fight between an android and a human in this case. Although the androids are able to use pretty much any weapon they wish as well as the powers that follow with them. There are still particular things aside from power that give humans a different chance; due to the androids still technically being 'created' just like the machine threat, they are still robotic internally.
Androids are unable to use particular weapons that are created by humans...such as guns, cannons, or whatever else that can short circuit out the internal parts of anything that is robotic in anyway on the inside.

This could go to any sort of thing such as electrical guns, electrical based weapons, emp weapons, grenades, etc. Androids are not able to use these in particular weapons due to it hurting them if they do use it and shutting down vital parts of their bodies if not completely putting them offline for several moments to be able to kill them.

Agent23 Agent23
Ah, alright.
Well in your example of a fight between an android and a human in this case. Although the androids are able to use pretty much any weapon they wish as well as the powers that follow with them. There are still particular things aside from power that give humans a different chance; due to the androids still technically being 'created' just like the machine threat, they are still robotic internally.
Androids are unable to use particular weapons that are created by humans...such as guns, cannons, or whatever else that can short circuit out the internal parts of anything that is robotic in anyway on the inside.

This could go to any sort of thing such as electrical guns, electrical based weapons, emp weapons, grenades, etc. Androids are not able to use these in particular weapons due to it hurting them if they do use it and shutting down vital parts of their bodies if not completely putting them offline for several moments to be able to kill them.
Ok cool that allows me to rest a little easier. I will try and have a cs up soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back