• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

For Better or Worse

"Because you'd have kicked me in the balls if you didn't feel okay with it." Riley grinned at her.

Emily nodded, "thank you." She lifted herself up a little so that his hands could get underneath her backside. "Come on, I know you want to."

"Maybe that is true," she said with a smirk. "My deal with guys is that I have had a couple of relationships. Some were okay and others weren't as good. Nothing much to talk about there." She shrugged.

"No problem," James said. He moved his hands underneath her backside. "I am just an open book to everyone aren't I?"

"But you're confident." Riley told her, "I like it. You seem to know who you are. Most girls have no clue."

Emily lowered herself again, smiling. "You are. But it's okay. I don't mind. And I mean, I like how your hands feel there. Never be ashamed of touching me, James."

"Confident may be a poor choice of a word to describe me, I am not very confident about a lot of things. Maybe...hiding how I feel is a better way to put it." Lily said, "I like to think I know myself."

He gave a nod, and grinned. "Good to know that." he says before pecking her on the lips.

"But you're secure enough to kiss me and be like this without freaking out. You're also not grossed out by your best friend groping mine a few feet away." He chuckled. "It's sexy, the way you are."

Emily sighed contently, "I'm looking forward to seeing you at school tomorrow already."

Lily gave a chuckle, "Oh, I am definitely grossed out. I try my best not too watch them frequently. You seem pretty fond of watching them so much."

He smiled, "I am defiantly looking forward to it too."

"Hey, I'm used to it. Parties make you adjust to seeing that stuff." Riley smirked. "But you should get home. So get off my lap and get your step sister." He playfully patted her backside.

Lily rolled her eyes and got off of his lap and stood up. "Emily, we should get going now." She said before leaving the room to go grab her stuff.

Emily shook her head and leaned into another kiss with James, "Damnit." She mumbled. "Okay. We're going to pick this up tomorrow, okay?" She whispered. "Preferably this position, but I'm open."

Emily slid off his lap and walked to collect her things from the study. She headed to James' car and hesitated. "Did you want the front seat, Lily?" She offered.

James followed behind grabbing his stuff and walking out. Unlocking the car as he opened the doors for them and then getting in himself. Starting up the car.

Lily shook her head. "Nope I am good." she says shaking her head to Emily, before getting in the back of the car.

Emily shrugged and got into the front seat, biting her lip to try and stop herself from grinning. She was beyond happy. Her legs bounced excitedly and the grin couldn't stay off her face, in spite of her best efforts.

James glanced to her as he pulled out and started the way to her house. He gave a smile as he drove along.

Emily gave him a quick kiss goodbye when they arrived home, rushing inside and to her room. She was in a state of bliss most of the week, even when it came to school. She kept her head down, excited to see James at the end of the day.

As Friday lunchtime began, she ran over to find James and grinned as she kissed him deeply. "Hey." she whispered, sliding a hand into his back pocket. "Ready for tonight?"

Lily headed inside after her. After watching her through out school and at home, she could tell how happy she was being with James. A different person, it seemed James was perfect for her and she was perfect for him.

James looked to her with a smile and kissed her back. "I am defiantly ready for tonight." He said with a smile.

"Good." she whispered, leaning against him, "Because I changed the sheets in the spare room at James', so it's ready for us.. and there's a bottle of wine in there too. The good stuff. Saving the best for last." she smiled, stroking his cheek with her spare hand.

One of James' close friends smirked as he approached. "Do you guys have magnets attached to you?"

James wrapped his arms around her waist with a bright smile listening to her. "I can hardly wait." he said to her before glancing up to his friend. "Yes as a matter of a fact we do," he chuckled

"Hi, Steven." Emily laughed, "I'll cool it eventually, but no promises about when." she turned to look at James once more, "So, I'll meet you at Riley's at seven?"

James gave another chuckle before he looked back to her. "Yes I will meet you there." he said giving her another deep kiss

"See you then." she whispered before rushing off. She could hear his friend's making fun of him in good fun, but she didn't mind. She found Riley and they got together to pick up some alcohol, and then some food, and finally, split up so Emily could get an outfit to impress James with. She settled on a black leather-look skirt that was relatively short, and a loose red shirt, before heading to Riley's and laying on the hammock.

James watch her go before looking back to Steven who was picking on him. He smiled and chuckled occasionally. Later on after school he headed home to deal with stuff and got ready for the night. He soon enough got in his car and drove over to Riley's. He parked the car and got out. Looking to see Emily was laying the hammock. "Hey," He said walking towards her

"Hey." she grinned at him, "Lily should be here soon. My dad is dropping her off." she wriggled over to make room for him in the hammock. "Come here." she smiled a little, "You like my outfit?"

He laid down in the hammock next to her, and wrapped his arms around her. "Yes I do. Your looking even more sexier." He complemented, grinning.

"Why, thank you." she laughed, rolling so she was sideways, her body against his. "I got it to impress you. I'm glad you're impressed." she smiled and sighed, "I've spent all week being happy about tonight..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back