• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

For Better or Worse

"Riley brought up the idea for Lily to get drunk sometime so she could learn to have some fun." James answered giving an amused look about it.

"Oh." Emily grinned, "That would be fun. We should definitely do that. And we can get you drunk while we're at it, huh?" she leaned over and kissed him lightly. "Perfect."

He grinned chuckling, kissing her back. "I am up for it." James says with a smile, glancing to Lily and Riley for a few moments before looking back to Emily.

"Amazing." she tightened her embrace and kissed his forehead. "I look forward to seeing your sensibility fade away. Lily's too."

James grinned, "I bet you do. I am going to be thoroughly amused if Lily actually does it." he said with a chuckle his arms snaking around Emily's waist.

James smiled, eating some of the ice cream.

"I'm right here." Lily says as she takes a little bit of the ice cream.

"I know." Emily grinned over at her, "But you see, you'll do it because you're curious... I'm curious about what it's like to be like you, and admit it... part of you wants to understand me more, right?"

Lily gave a slow nod. "I admit to that, I have been curious on how to understand you more." she admitted looking to her.

"I'm pretty easy to understand." Emily shrugged. "So are you, I think. I mean, we both want to do things that feel good, we've just got different ideas about what does, I guess. And you think about the future a lot but I tend to not think much more beyond today."

"I wish I could only think about today. Just live in the in the moment and not worry so much about the next day. I mean all my life I have tried to get my mothers attention after my father left so many years ago...during the time she wasn't seeing your dad she was a workaholic...and she just never seemed to be impressed at anything I did. I cared so much about that I don't have really any fun or have any ideas of thinking getting drunk was fun. Just so I can show my mother that I am something she could be proud of. That's why I am so curious about how you just not care for things like that." Lily sighed and afterwards she felt embarrassed about sharing all that to her and Riley. Feeling regret she let her mouth run on like that. "Oh...erm...sorry about sharing all that. Probably something you could of lived perfectly fine not hearing that" she murmured glancing away from Emily.

Riley pulled her into a long kiss. "Relax." he whispered against her lips. "It's good that you shared. That's how you get closer to people." he stroked her hair lightly. "Got it? Relax."

Lily kissed him back during the time of the kiss. Looking to him as he spoke, she gave a nod. "Yeah, I got it." she said quietly

Emily smiled, "My Mom died giving birth to me and my dad always told me that I just needed to live, you know? I just needed to live and enjoy life and be free and happy. And so, I am. Mostly." she shrugged.

"I see," Lily said with a small nod to her.

James gave a warm smile listening to the two talk. It was great to see them bond with one another, despite their differences.

Emily finished the ice cream and put the bowl down, shifting so she was sitting sideways on James' lap. "We should go home soon... Can't stay here all night."

"Okay." she mumbled, resting her head on his shoulder, her hands resting on his waist, moving up and down slowly. "But I like this."

Riley rolled his eyes, "You have to leave. I'm not letting you ruin my bed a second time, guys." he tossed a pillow at them. "And lower your hands, James. We all know you want them on her backside right now, so just do it."

James gave a chuckle as he tossed the pillow at them. He pulled Emily into a deep and passionate kiss.

Emily grinned as she felt herself pulled into the kiss, She wrapped her arms around him, resting them on his back. "Feels good." she whispered against his lips. "Feels good to be a little naughty, right?"

"Sorry." Riley laughed, looking at Lily.

James' lips curved upwards in a smile against her lips. "It defiantly does," he whispered back.

Lily chuckled, giving a roll of her eyes and shrugged. "Not much you can do."

"Maybe not challenge him about his hand placement." Riley shrugged, pulling her into his lap. "Maybe he's being a gentleman and his hands haven't gone there yet. Who knows? But I do want to know, Miss Lily, what's your deal with guys?" he asked curiously. "You're awfully comfortable with this..."

Emily moved so that she was facing him, her legs on either side of him. "After this, Lily and I should go home." she whispered.

Lily gave a small blush, "Who says I am comfortable with this?" she inquired with a raise of an eyebrow

James gave a nod, "Yeah, I'll drive you guys home." he said quietly, with a smile evident on his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back