• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

GlitchyGamerGirl

I'm here to chew *ss and kick bubblegum
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Howdy there friends

Since the newest FNAF game was released, I've been really excited about it, and have wanted to RP it. Like a 1 x 1 Double up

I don't have many rules or expectations.

1. I can play pretty much anyone
But I'd ask that you be able to do either Sundrop/Moondrop or Monty

2. Ocs also allowed

3. I won't ghost, so I'd like you also not to. Just let me know if you're not interested anymore or whatever. I won't get mad about it

4. Please don't spam me. I get busy as I'm sure you do as well

5. I'd ask for you to be semiliterate, and try to write more than one line per reply. I get one liners occasionally, but too many and it's hard to respond too.

5 1/2: I'll try and match your length, but sometimes I get brain farts and can't think of anything, so bear with me and I will with you.

Lets see, plot can be discussed between us in a PM, if you're interested. Though there will probably be some romance sprinkled in just because it makes things more interesting.

Sorry if this isn't very long or fancy, but I'm just typing this up as I'm looking for someone

PM me if interested and post any questions below

Howdy there friends

Since the newest FNAF game was released, I've been really excited about it, and have wanted to RP it. Like a 1 x 1 Double up

I don't have many rules or expectations.

1. I can play pretty much anyone
But I'd ask that you be able to do either Sundrop/Moondrop or Monty

2. Ocs also allowed

3. I won't ghost, so I'd like you also not to. Just let me know if you're not interested anymore or whatever. I won't get mad about it

4. Please don't spam me. I get busy as I'm sure you do as well

5. I'd ask for you to be semiliterate, and try to write more than one line per reply. I get one liners occasionally, but too many and it's hard to respond too.

5 1/2: I'll try and match your length, but sometimes I get brain farts and can't think of anything, so bear with me and I will with you.

Lets see, plot can be discussed between us in a PM, if you're interested. Though there will probably be some romance sprinkled in just because it makes things more interesting.

Sorry if this isn't very long or fancy, but I'm just typing this up as I'm looking for someone

PM me if interested and post any questions below
OMG YES! I have 2 OCS who are bffs. Their names are Riley The Vixen and Mason The Mouse, they run a skate park in the Pizzaplex Together, although when their Skatepark is down Riley helps in the daycare while Mason does other things. There's a picture of them I drew at the bottom of the post. Riley is very kind-hearted, and would be voiced by Avril Lavigne, Mason is a bit more rude, but still very cool. Their joints are covered by their skate gear.
1641512724787.png

OMG YES! I have 2 OCS who are bffs. Their names are Riley The Vixen and Mason The Mouse, they run a skate park in the Pizzaplex Together, although when their Skatepark is down Riley helps in the daycare while Mason does other things. There's a picture of them I drew at the bottom of the post. Riley is very kind-hearted, and would be voiced by Avril Lavigne, Mason is a bit more rude, but still very cool. Their joints are covered by their skate gear.
View attachment 945625
Go ahead and PM me and we shall discuss

Hey! I have an Animatronic OC! I can play Monty or Sundrop/Moondrop both pretty well, and I can roleplay as them with both their canon and fanon personalities.

I have a Oc I'd love to dubbld up with you with ^-^ I very game to do Monty let me know if your Interested and I'll pm you
Yeah go ahead and shoot me a message, though I probably won't be able to reply until after work for me though

Well. I could be down for this. I have an idea. (Glitchy should know what I'm talking about given the private rp she and I have going on.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back