• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FMA: Brotherhood Partner Search!

Cassie-Roll

Stuck in a Solo Adventure in the Trash Bin

Hello everyone! So I have a couple plot ideas I would like to RP for Brotherhood including some AUs, if you're interested, please let me know!

So first, let's go over pairings. I wish to have Elricest in the RP with me playing bottom!Alphonse. Now, if you can do that for me I don't mind rping any other character or pairing for you!

superthumb.jpg

Now as for plots...

1.Canon Verse- Alphonse has been having strange feelings towards his brother ever since he got his body back, soon he realizes what he is experiencing is love. Upon telling Ed about this, he finds his brother shocked and slightly disturbed by the idea. Ed fears he did something wrong to make Al like this and begins to feel worse when he is falling back for Al.

2. Canon Verse- Al returns from Xing to find Ed with Winry, he is shocked by this and even more surprised when he finds himself jealous of his old childhood friend. Now he tries to break the two up and win Ed's love.

3. Canon Verse- Ed and Al get drunk at a party, possibly for Mustang's promotion, and hook up. When they wake up they're both shocked and disgusted with themselves and they try to return to normalcy...Only to realize they want to do it again.

**4. High School AU- Being a teenager was hard enough. Professor Hawkeye always assigned too much homework. Professor Mustang seemed insistent on giving Ed detentions. Not to mention the fact their father just packed up and abandoned them, leaving their poor mother to have a life full of work and sleep. The last thing Ed and Al needed was romance problems, but as they find themselves seeking not-so-brotherly comfort from each other they realize they're screwed.

***5. Alpha/Omega AU- Ed hadn't known what his brother would present as once they got his body back, though he knew that it would surely happen pretty quickly after retrieving it considering Al passed the normal presenting age. He had expected his brother to be a beta, or rather he hoped his brother would be one as them both being alphas might get a bit troublesome. What Ed didn't expect was Al to present as an omega... Once the other presented, it was hard to keep himself away. The alpha in Ed was just screaming 'mine'. *Mpreg craving*

6. Ed and Al both got separated when their parents split up, Ed being with his father and Al with his mother. Ed barely remembered his brother as they both had been so little when they were separated, but he was determined to find him and be a great older brother to him. While walking down the street one day he meets a young teen who had taken up drugs and prostitution and, wanting to help the other, Ed takes him in to try and help him. He never thought he would fall for the guy, nor did he expect to find out after that it was his little brother.

Other ideas that I don't really have a complete plot for but like the thought of

7. Arranged marriage

8. Master/Slave Dynamics

9. Yandere

10. Cursed Al

11. Injured/Healing RP

large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back