• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fluffy.

Reiyumi

Five Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
So.... I have a need. No, not a need for speed. A need for a Girl x Girl rp. Yes, yes, I know. Strange for a girl to like this, I guess. It needs to be filled though. I would like to discuss plot ideas in a PM. I'm sorry if this is a bit strange.

Possible Pairings can be PM'd as well, but here are a few.

1. Popular Girl x Bullied Girl (Doesn't have to be Nerdy either.)
  2. Gang girl x Church girl.
  3. Fandom- Soul Eater: Weapon x Weapon Meister.

• 1 paragraph if possible.
  • Please tell me if you can't post.
  • Give your best effort.
  • Stick with the site rules.

That's all, Folks!

Mayumi

Well first of all. Its not weird at all lol .-. I love girl on girl Role-play ( mostly since I am lesbian myself) but your sexuality has noting to do with what you like :) Now I like two of those ideas. The churchgirl and gang girl has potential. its a love story waiting to happen but since I am fan of soul eater and finished the entire anime like a month ago I also love that idea. the romance between weapon and meister ( "Fool!" Excaliber )

The only problem is that I am not sure I will be able to write a paragraph each reply. I usually go with the flow and write how much I can .

Anyway if interested just private message me :)

ERMYGOSH YES!! I've been craving FxF too! And don't worry it's not weird, it's cute!

Oh and I wouldn't mind doing a souleater rp with you. I haven't finished the series yet, but I get the gist of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back