• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Fluffy Romance (mxm, Mxf, fxf)

Yoru-Akurei

THE Singular Lamb, still here even if idle
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello, thank you for taking the time to read my post.

I'm really needing some light and fluffy stories right now. I'd love it to be mxm, as that's mainly what I do. I'll be okay with mxf for the right person. Fxf rarely because it usually goes poorly(apparently not acting seductive all the time is bad?). I'd prefer it to be romance mainly, but if we have fantasy elements (YC or MC isn't human or something) I don't mind. I don't mind drama, or angst in there. It can be fun. I'd prefer to do a phoenix rise from the ashes plotline where the situation starts out bad and gradually becomes better. Such as but not limited to escaping a war zone and finds fellow refugee, leaving a bad home situation going to a safe house, and meeting someone.

I LOVE all things uniform such as police officers, detectives, EMTs, firefighters and all that. So, a HUGE plus if your character is one.

I can write anything from one paragraph to 2000+ words depending on what I'm given and what is happening in the story. I am REALLY laid back when it comes to responses. If there are grammatical mistakes or spelling errors, I don't really mind as long as I can read and understand what you are saying(and you are trying). One of my favorite stories is with someone whose native language isn't English and they make grammatical mistakes all time, so no judgment. One deal breaker is saying you can post a certain amount just so you can write with me and then sending me something like \"I really like that." He said.\ and that's it. I don't feel I can hold my interest to a story with that even if I really liked the idea and characters. It wouldn't be fair to you or to me to start something and end it because the posts are consistently like that.

Whatever story we choose, I can start us off. I can write here or discord. If you write, 'hey' to get my attention, I don't mind or care. So if that's all you can do, I'm good with it. I'll respond. If you want to send me more, great! I'm good with that too. Like my friends say, I'm really chill about it all. If it sounds interesting, I'd love to discuss the possibility of writing with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back