• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
hello there! my name is thedreadwolf (she/her, 20 years old). i'm currently looking for fluffy romance roleplays. i'm all for the occasional dash of angst, but in general i'm craving very wholesome love stories.

if you think you might be interested, read on!

about me
  • i usually write anywhere from three to six paragraphs. i will never give you a one-liner, but i'm not one for writing walls of text unless the scene calls for it.
  • i don't have a set reply schedule, as my life is a little unpredictable at the moment. that being said, i try for once or twice a week, unless something comes up of course.
  • i can play both male and female characters comfortably.
  • i'm open to m/f, f/f, and m/m!
  • anime/manga face claims are preferred!
  • i prefer to roleplay on-site, in private messages.
  • i'm ditch/ghost friendly. of course i'd appreciate a notice, but i understand some people can't or don't want to give one.
partner expectations
  • i'm looking for a partner between the ages 18 and 25. nothing against anyone older or younger, i just prefer roleplaying with people around my own age.
  • please write at least a paragraph in response, with proper spelling/grammar/punctuation.
  • contribute to the plotting/planning of the roleplay.
  • it's not a requirement but it'd be nice to find someone that is open to talking out of character and becoming friends!
pairings/ideas

there's a mixture of random things here. just whatever i'm craving at the moment.
  • bad boy/girl / good boy/girl
  • idol / childhood friend
  • popular / unpopular
  • rich / poor
  • vampire / human
  • werewolf / human
  • werewolf / vampire
  • bard / prince(ss)
  • arranged marriage
that's about it! if you're interested, shoot me a private message, and please tell me about yourself, your limits, your ideas, etc. it helps!

Last edited:
I'm interested with arranged marriage roleplay, maybe we can brainstorm together :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back