• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fluff Island

Opinions poll? Hmm?

• Fun!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Über original

• Boring

• Needs to be about 20% cooler

• Not clear

• Unoriginal

• Too strict

• Bananas

• Needs more drama

• Just... No...

• PACAPACAPACAPACA!!!

• You RP too much, Jackson, go to bed!

• Damn polls! Raagh! *shakes fist in the air*

• Total voters

The Doorman

I leave, but i always return.

I am not sure how people might feel about this, but I thought a laid-back RP would be nice.

.:My idea:.

Fluff Island is a world of animals, not just the fluffy ones, all animals! The thing is, the Fluffians have been faced with the task of discovering why they keep growing fingers and gaining the burden of being human!

Detective-Paca needs your help to get to the bottom of this odd occurrence so that you and the other Fluffians can return to their normal lives.

.:Rules:.

No perfects! Flaws are what make you a Fluffian!

You can be an insect, arachnid, or an animal, and legendary/mythical creatures are allowed, but here is a limit.

Not everyone will get along IC but OOC you better behave!

There is a main storyline, but the main storyline can be affected by an event of some sort.

No GModding!

This isn't a 1 x 1, please include everyone and don't cry if you aren't included in every little thing either!

No one-liners

I understand that English isn't everyone's first language, but this shouldn't feel like reading Much Ado About Nothing in high school again, I'm already suffering from it D;

As long as you let me know you are needing a leave of absence, your character may need to do detective work on their own.

What would everyone think of that?

I don't bite, unless I play a fish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back