• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern FLESH EATERS OOC

Main
Here

Midnight_Light

ETERNAL WOLF SPIRIT
Hello! Thank you for showing interest in the Flesh Eaters Group Rp. This is a zombie survival roleplay.

Zombie Survival RP. (link to interest check)

Here you will find the following:

Roleplay settings & details.
Characters and links to their profile.
Events happening within the roleplay.
All out of character chatting.

A few rules for bystanders:
Do not post in this thread if you have not posted your interest in the interest check.
Please do not use any original content you find here without permission.

A few rules for the role players:

Any discrimination of any kind is not tolerated and accepted here. There is no strike system. If you’re being an asshole, you are not welcome here.
This rp is relationship based. Please, for the life of me if someone is beefing your character IC do not take it personally in ooc.
There is no magic or fantasy or supernatural beings. Characters must be Humans only!
You are not allowed to kill other characters without permission from their owner. I don’t need to be informed, but you MUST have a discussion with that characters owner first.
Your first post is required to include a character profile linkwith a completed character with the requirements in the interest check.

Settings & Details
Settings

It’s Saturday July 14th, 2025.
It is almost too hot to manage and some may be affected by it.

Where?
Somewhere outside of Texas, survivors took the chance to clear out a small military base and have made it into their sanctuary.

There are six places to be in the base.

The gym.
The cafeteria.
The sleeping quarters.
The office (where they plan supply runs etc..).
The courtyard.
The “jail”. (a storage room they altered in case anybody acts up.)

The survivors inside the camp have collected many amenities to put into the camp for everyone’s use. Going outside is dangerous and people don’t spend much time in the courtyard because loud noise attracts flesh eaters.

Details of the community

*this can change. I am all for everybody’s opinions. I promise.*

Supply runs are done once aweek, sometimes they can be gone for days.

Any concerns that survivors have will go straight to their appointed leader.

Everybody votes on who is chosen as leader and if someone doubts the leaders capabilities another vote may be held for a change of leaders, but it has not happened since the community first came together.

When newcomers come into the community their weapons are forfeited and if they refuse, they will get kicked out quickly.

Food is rationed out by the chef and only the chef, anyone found taking food that is not apart of their days ration will be given time in jail.

Any breaches by Flesh Eaters will be dealt with strategically. The leader is usually the one who takes care of the planning but if the leader is not around(say on a supply run) the community will have to deal with it.

Community rules are posted up in the cafeteria and sleeping quarters and they go like this:

1. No fighting between community members. Any disagreements will be settled with patience and calm.
  2. The leader has the last vote, always.
  3. Newcomers must hand in firearms upon entering the base.
  4. Food is rationed by the chef and the chef alone. If the chef is not there it is the leader who rations.
  5. Group discussions are held every Monday.
  6. If too many Flesh Eaters breach the base, an evacuation plan is put into place and the group must get out.
  7. All medications are handled by the healer.
  8. * any new rules will be added with a star.

Last edited:
Characters & Roles
Characters

Community survivors: 2/8

The Voted Leader:

The Chef:

The Healer:

Members:

“I never imagined I’d ever have to kill anything in my life... I mean, I grew up thinking the world was my oyster... I was so wrong.“

Danika Marsden.
25 years old.
Born on December 27, 2000.

View attachment 802125
Before the outbreaks what did she do?
Danika studied child psychology for 2years and wanted to do social work as well. She didn’t know anything about survival and had to learn the hard way once it all happened. She was raised in a pretty well-off household where her mother was the true breadwinner and her father was at home mostly. Despite that, her dad didn’t like doing outdoors activities and preferred his time spent working on cars in his garage. She often found herself wandering in and watching and learning about that. It came In handy when the outbreak started, and it’s been her greatest asset to offer to the community.
When did she come into the community?
Danika arrived in 2022, after one of the founding members found her, alone, hardened by witnessing the death of her family. They saw potential in her that she did not see herself and they cracked her when they realized she was just lonely, traumatized and reckless at that point, she’d almost been devoured a couple times before they found her and she was lucky each time.
Her personality.
Danika is best described as an old, grumpy cat who is just a softie if you have patience. She is straight-forward when she talks and cares a lot about her community. She is much more mature and put together at 25, definitely not as reckless, more like a semi-silent force who would do anything to protect her community.
Her skills.
Danika is a skilled car jumper, things that she gives thanks to her dad for.
She loves cooking. If the chef is not in the base or not feeling well she will cook.
She is good at washing clothes and she takes it upon herself to keep everyone smelling good when she can.
Agility 6/10 - She’s quick when she needs to be.
Sneak 4/10 - Clumsy, sometimes she makes loud noises.
Stamina 6/10 - The only reason she is alive is because she can run.
Strength 5/10 - She is of average strengt. Can fend off one flesh eater, but not a group.
Intellect 7/10 - She became survival smart the hard way, now she is pretty good at helping plan supply runs.
Charm 4/10 - Definitely hard to talk to if your new. Easy going around people she knows.
Inventory
1. Multitool/leatherman Compact.
2. Matches.
3. Paracord.
4. Music player/headphones/charging cord.
5. Empty.

The Newcomers: 1/2

The loners: 0/2

Last edited:
I do have a character in mind, yes. So I can get started on my sheet, would that be posted here or another thread?
It would be posted here first and then when you make a first post in the rp you can add a link to it there as well and then you don’t have to include it in your posts anymore.

okie! this looks really cool! I also have a couple characters in mind, and I could do both or just one.

good, and I’m just making sure everything looks fine before I post anything, and making sure I don’t get my details mixed up with other cs’es I’m doing at this time.

good, and I’m just making sure everything looks fine before I post anything, and making sure I don’t get my details mixed up with other cs’es I’m doing at this time.
I have the first character sheet totally finished!

Amazing. I’m super excited!!

I have a few questions!!!

The first one, is would it be a good idea to start off with the community having a small breach of their defences?

or, i was thinking that I could make up a character and have them die on their recent supply run and depending on the relationships with the characters they could maybe start at a very diy funeral with no body..

what do yall think?

id love to hear any ideas.

Here is my character sheet if you'd like give me the no/go!

Attachments

• Zayle.pdf
    62.8 KB · Views: 20
Hello, is the voted leader position still open?
Hey, this is the ooc not the recruitment thread. it states to read the interest check before posting here see below for the rules. The link is in my first post <3

A few rules for bystanders:
Do not post in this thread if you have not posted your interest in the interest check.”

Here is my character sheet if you'd like give me the no/go!
she’s super cool! I like her background as an artist and a fighter.
I do graffiti art and breakdance so it’s good to see the culture lives in role playing too c: good job on your character sheet. I will put her up.

Do you feel like her and Danika would be friends? Also when did she join up oin the group. My oc came in 2022, three years before our story starts.

she’s super cool! I like her background as an artist and a fighter.
I do graffiti art and breakdance so it’s good to see the culture lives in role playing too c: good job on your character sheet. I will put her up.

Do you feel like she and Danika would be friends? Also, when did she join up with the group? My oc came in 2022, three years before our story starts.

I don't think Zayle would be friends with anyone per say, but my other character (who's sheet should be posted if not within the hour then by the end of the day) would be. I would think she would come in 2021 in order to give plenty of time to establish herself with the leader.

Here is the second character! I left the time he came to the community open because I feel like it can be very flexible depending on the needs of the role play. He can be a newcomer if we don't have any or he could be a vet. I'm completely flexible! Also sorry for all the files; I work much better in word documents than I do with BBC code lol

Attachments

• Oskar and C-4 (1).pdf
    133.3 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Back