• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

five nights at freddy's-The new night watch

bruce bites the axe "heh...mother always *crunch* said i needed *crunch gulp* more iron in my diet...now time to die kiddies" opens his mouth, as his buzzsaw tounge spins.

Natalia would stand Firm as she was chaking in fear as she says "Initimidating like on the Phone....Idiot"she says as she would starts too back pedal her hands behinde her back as she has somthing

(Question:We are Sopos too Intertain kids in the pass so why dose he have a Buzz saw in his mouth?)

Natalia would see he ran away wen he step on the ice bag as it was 6 alredy,as she would hear the bell,as she would sigh in happynes that this is over,as she was weak,as she would drop the crow bar and would kneel down near Vall and would raise her puting valls hand on the back on natalias neck and over her shulder and starts helping her as she was down

Bonnie and Chica were already on stage, watching the humans before they shut down, the murderous spirits leaving their body. But in the dark supply closet, a forgotten animatronic sparked back to life.

bruce woke up shaking hearing sparks. "hm...hello..." he pokes the new bot. "oi..mate you awake..oi....oi....oi oi oi oi oi"

Natalia would fall down with Vall as she was too weak and could not carrier her forever,as she would sit agains a wall as she would have Vall close as it was over this night and finally,as fready would be on stage and off

Sparky stood up, missing an arm. His eyes flickered a bit, but soon they kept a steady glow. The dog animatronic looked around, and remembered getting dismantled. "What time is it..?" Sparky walked out of the supply room, limping a bit. He got into the main stage room where he saw Natalia and Vallery sitting againt the wall. Sparky looked at the other animatronics, they seemed shut off, so he walked over to the humans. Sparky obviously looked beat up, and he looked from Vallery to Natalia.

hmm..ahh...heh hes like me...thats it...kill kill" bruce snickered, they had no chance...specially they aint seen him quiet yet.

Natalia would open her eyes slowli and see some new animatronic all beat up,as she would look at it with weak eyes maintaiing Vall close as all this has ended but that shark is still there and that is what scared her

hehe thought the nightmare was over....you little b**ch" he grabbed natalia by the hair listeing her up. "ready to die...no one to save you now"

Sparky picked both of them up, and did what almost no animatronic has ever dared to do before: He went outside. Luckily, the streets were often very empty at this time of day. Sparky held them over his shoulders and limped into the parking lot, setting them down.

(Agh.. posting at the same time. Should we just go along with you're post?)

(im sorry :( ignore me)

bruce saw this "No....no!!! what the sodding hell are you doing you mutt!!!" he banged on the glass.

(don't be sorry, it's fine :) We just posted at the same time, it just happens sometimes.)

Sparky couldn't hear Bruce, he just sat with the humans.

Natalia would look at the animatronic and would wonder why was he so nice,she knew it was day but why,as she would be curius of the animatronic and would be looking up at him and say weackly "....why...You help us?"

Sparky's eyes flickered, "I-I think k-k-killing is w-wrong, s-so I try t-t-to help h-humans o-o-out, but o-one day the o-other animatronics f-found out and d-dismantled m-me, t-they took o-off my a-arm and t-threw me in t-t-the supply c-closet. B-but for s-some reason I-i got reactivated."

"Thank....You"she says as she would look at Vall and chake her a little and see if she was awake,as she would look up at the aniatronic Very curius as she haa never heard of him but if he was friendly so was she

bruce waited for the dog to come back, he hated nice guys. thats why he dealt with tom the cat and marcus the badger, two animatronics that never made it.

Sparky nodded and stood back up, looking the shark in the eye. He knew there was going to be a fight. Sparky limped toward the resturant, knowing that on first sight he didn't seem dangerous, but Sparky could bite, and was good at dodging and outsmarting attacks.

Vallery woke up a little, only remembering closing the door on Bruce's toe and events before that. She groaned and opened her eyes, rubbing the back of her head. "What... what happened?"

Sparky quickly got inside, and sped to the other side of the room, opposite of bruce's posistion. There was now a line of tables between them, with the stage in the background. Sparky wasn't strong enough to lift and throw a table, but maybe Bruce was, so Sparky took a note of that.

listen mutt..i cant have no goody goody messing up my plans for this place....so come here..and ill kill you as painless as i can...struggle and...well" his teeth shine "you know"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back