• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

five nights at freddy's-The new night watch

Natalia would hold Vall close as she would say "The shark mostly....killd us....but a animatronic saved us"she says huging Vall as they both mostly died in that place,as she was lucki too both be alive and she will never whant too go back....but she has too

fready would be on the stage looking at them as he would remain silent watching the as he looks like he is Offline

Sparky only Growled in response. "I s-stand wh-where I am!" Sparky's eyes narrowed as he Opened his jaw and shut it fast, in an 'I can bite to' type of way.

Vallery hugged Natalia tightly, "I don't remember anything after slamming the door down on that shark's foot.."

ya know what mutt ill grant you have a big mouth but mine..is..." his arms and legs spring him up, diving at the mutt "BIGGER!!!" he dive bombed at the dog.

Sparky ducked out of the way, then went into the hallway with a lot of strong but very thin wires behind him, that would tangle someone up pretty easily. There was enough space under the wires for a skinny animatronic for him to get under, to.

rrrr get back here!!" he ran to the wires getting through but one arm got tangle. "you mutt why do you help them!!! your like us!! you mutt!!!"

Sparky ducked under the wires and ran into the security office, grabbed the chair, and ran back out, throwing the chair at Bruce's face. "I-i'm n-not a k-killer!!" He yelled, then ran through the security office and went into the opposite hall, running to the door that led inside the pool room. Sparky opened the door wide and waited infront of the doorway, hoping the shark would swim back into his little pool.

rrraaaaaa your lucky i am running out of power...come nightfall...Ill kill you and those guards you hear me...ILL KILL ALL THREE OF YOU!!!" he grabbed the spare exoskeleton head and smashes it.

Sparky sighed, shutting the pool door tightly. (Yon, you still playing as Foxy?) He was about to go back to the supply closet when a little girl and her family walked in, the parents ignorant. Sparky forgotten it was day, and stood still. the girl walked up to Sparky. "Huh! You're new. I come here every day, but i've never seen YOU before!" The girl grinned, then waited for a response. Sparky looked down at the girl and smiled. "tha' n-names S-S-Sparky the Dog, p-pleased to m-m-meet y-y-you!" The dog animatronic bent down to get in eye level with the girl. "that's a nice name! Hmm.. You don't have black circles around you're eyes, and you don't smell bad! That's strange.." She poked his nose, and Sparky laughed a little.

(Well like the other left well i assume yes)

Foxy was in Pirate Cove siting in the place alone in the dark the curtens closed,as he sit there looking at the ground as he was out of service for so long.

Natalia ould look at Vall and would say "Hey......you awake"she says looking at her as she was By her side as they sit down on the ground outside of the store

Vallery nodded, standing up. "So.. at night they turn into killing machines and at day their friendly.. except for the shark.." She sighed and helped Natalia up.

As the girl left, Sparky would look over at Pirate Cove. Why was foxy out of order? He walked over to the crtains and opened the curtains a bit.
"F-foxy?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back