• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

five nights at freddy's-The new night watch

Yonsisac

Local-super-mega-Potassium-cyborg Ninja!

five_nights_at_freddy_s_by_darklitria-d7wsblk.png

Five Nights at Freddy's

(None cannon one so expect some little comedy)

(@crypsalis @Yonsisac )

Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was once a popular restaurant for adults and children alike. However, due to a number of incidents, including the kidnapping and murder of five children by a man wearing a costume similar to Freddy Fazbear, sanctions by the Health Department over the numerous reports of the mascot animatronics having a "rotting smell" (as well as mucus and blood in and around their eyes and mouths), and "The Bite of '87", the pizzeria has fallen on hard times. Freddy Fazbear's Pizza is set to close by the end of the year, as potential buyers do not want to be associated with the restaurant's tainted reputation.as now 2 new Night watches were hired for this place as they were in for a suprise​

"Scares are nothing compared too hell because...there is no real fear here"

Quote by Unknown

As it was Natalia was making her way towards her new Job and wearing her securati guard outfit,Flash light,Baton and her walkie talkie as she wonderd why they needed Guards for this place?Really ho would come too this creepy ass place too steal?...But she chake that off as she needed the money,as she would walk up the abandon looking place as it was missing pain and the doors look old,as she would walk up too the door and lean near it were the wall is and look foward wating for her Co-Worker too arrive as she wonders ho was it going too be...she hope for some handsom man

Vallery shivers, walking near the door. She was in a security guard suit, and she also had the same things natalia had. The reasons for her joining this job was simple: she had to raise up money fast, for a reason she liked to not tell. Vallery walked up to the woman, guessing she was her partner. "Hi.. I'm vallery." She simply introduced, wondering what she would be like.

Natalia would look at her for a moment thinking this is somekinde of joke as this was some yough girl,as she dint like too be prank and says "Hey kid have you heard of sombody too work in this Building...and Hi"she say casualy as she look down at the girl as she wonders were is her Co-Worker as they needed too get inside befor night time

"Um, I'm you're co-worker." Vallery says, a little offended. "They were desperate for workers, so they allowed younger ages to work here. Don't get me wrong, I'm not childish when it comes to work." She said, flat out and serious.

Natalia eyes go slightli wide as how on earth would they let some one of this gae too work? especialli in this place,whats wrong with theas people,as she would chake her head and get out of her confusion she would sigh and say "well....we better go ahead inside...its geting dark....Mi name is Natalia Btw"she says as she would open the door and walk in as it was dusty in here and web in some places,as she walk in she would see the Camara Pad Monitore and would grab it and look around the place as it look abandoned

OfficeClean.png

Vallery walked in behind her and looked around, instantly feeling paranoid. The fan made her feel even more so scared, and she shivered. "God.. like it couldn't get any more messier.." Vallery quietly said, looking around. She walked next to nostalgia and looked at the screen for the security cameras, having a very bad feeling.

Natalia would look and Close the door with lock and would say "Now no one can get it....Man...this is one reepy place"she says as she would aproche the drawings on the wall and look nice and aswell look at the poster with the 4 mascots as this place was very populer back then,as she would get one of the seats and place it near the desk and say "Have a seat"she says as she would take a seat on the other seat and would raise her Moniter pad and take a look as she was right now looking Back stage area and then changin and say "Hey have you wonders why they need guards for this place...i mean really...Ho will come here and rob"she says casualy looking at the camara screen

"Thanks," vallery said, sitting down. "Well, I guess these robot mascots are expensive, maybe that's why someone would want to rob this place," she answered, watching the screen. Vallery wondered why not many people would want to work her for this amount of money, though.

Natalia would shrub as she changes Camara towards the hall B and says "Maybe but the place is creepy so thats a good defens mechanisim really hehe"she says as she haves a small little laugh and takes the drink on the table as it was soda and takes a sip and say "Whant some?"she offers

(Map will be up in a moment)

"This is how all ends nod with a band but with a wimper"

Quote from T.S Eliot

Fredy eyes slowli turn on as white eyes glow looking foward as he would slowli turn his head towards his band and his mouth opens and nothing comes out,as he would slowli look at the camara that was not watching him and would look back at his band and would raise his hand and tap Bunni

"No thanks," vallery said with a smile. Everything was perfectly fine, she didn't see how this place was hostile. The robots seemed to be cheerful-looking at day , and other than the fact that there was this weird smell, everything seemed normal.

--------

Bonni's white eyes flashed on, drifting over to look at Freddy. He looked over at Chica and poked her, his mouth hanging open.

Natalia would smiel and say "well if you say so"she says as she changes camara too back stage were the anima were and would see nothing wrong all normal,as the light of there eyes were too dim too see them glow,as she would say "dam what hours is it?....its...7.00 Pm...hooo still late...Till 12.oo and we are out of shift"she says as she would take a nother sip of her drink as she look at the camara

Fredy would see the camara turn a he would look foward still like a statue not moving as his mouth closes and he was in his normal position as his eyes slowli shift towards the camara watching as he waits for it too turn away

Vallery thought she was hallucinating, but she thought she saw that robot's eyes move. Though she stayed quiet about it, and started thinking about other things, like her puppy she saw in the animal shelter.

----

Bonnie also stayed still, his eyes looking at the camera aswell. Chica had turned online, but she didn't make it obvious, and she stayed still, the 'let's eat!' Sign on her chest staying still aswell.

Natalia would notice there eyes move,as she would not care as they are old and maybe there eyes might be loose,as she would change camara towards the Dinning area and see rows of seats and long tables with party hats and would say as it was silent and kind a creepy too "So what you expect too do wen we finish our shift?"she says as she takes a nother sip

Fredy would see the camara turn away,as he would look towards the band and nod at them,as he would look towards the dinning area and see a nothe camara as he wait for it too look away aaswell he could not be seens because the camara was looking the opposit side of the dinning room and not at the Stage

Whoneedsamap2.png

"Go home and get some sleep, I guess." Vallery answered, glad that the camera wasn't looking at the robots anymore. She felt glad she wasn't alone, and kept her eyes on the screen so she could memorize this place.

-----

Bonnie would wait for the camera to look away, aswell as chica. Bonni remembered the last human they stuffed, but forgot how the human looked.

(This is One on one....But HO CARES!!!...come in...*Gasp* you play FnAF?)

Natalia would nod happily and say "mi kinda would go out for a moment and get mi minde out of this place as its freaky"she says as she changes camara too the kitchen

Fredy would see the camara look away as he amidiatly leaps out of the stage silently and and start too walk his way towasa Pirate cove as Foxy would be needed,as he signals the others too split up and too be carfull not too get seen

Vallery nodded, "yeah, why can't they just make this place seem.. nicer?" She said, looking at the messy and dusty room that was poorly-lit. Vallery sighed and looked back at the screen.

Bonnie and Chicago would nod, them splitting up. Their mouths hung open , and the Gore around their eyes seemed to show a little more.

(Yush!, I LOVE FnAF!!! ouo/ lol, should I be an animatronic since its a one on one and there's already two night guards? and I apologize I didn't see that it was a one on one RP ;-; Well... till now xD )

(Like i say...Hooo cares!...Mhhh i think you could be Foxy as i have not us him yet...well if you whant that is)

Natalia would look around the room and would grab that creepy Muffin and look at it and shrub and place it back and say "Yep this place really need some cleaning"she says as she would change too back stage and.....what the hell?!...a she would stop like still like a statue as the animatrons were gone and she would say "What the?!.......did some one steal them alredy!?"she says shock too see them gone

Fredy would reach Pirates cove as he would slide the curtin open and see foxy as he would aproche him and tap him

Foxy is startled by Freddy Tapping him,

"Huh?... W-what?..."

He looks at Freddy

(I'll be Foxy! ^-^ lol)

Vallery covered her mouth with her hand, trying not to make any sound. "I-if they got stolen, we are so dead!" She said under her breath, looking at Natalia in panic. (Or you can be bonnie, I don't mind, or maybe you can be an oc :3)

Chica would walk in a little bit of a broken form, her head tilting to her side. She stayed silent as she crept around, wondering what the others might be up to.

Fredy would look at Foxy and say in a odd voice "Its fun Time"he says as he would leav the Pirates cove and sudently freez as he looks at the camara as the camara was staring at him

Natalia would be upsate some one took them and sudently see fredy on the camara and look at him and say "
I think they deside too leave him?"she says as she was creep out as it was staring back

Foxy gets up and exits Pirates Cove,

He chuckles at Freddy's odd sounding voice,

as he leaves He tries avoiding the cameras as much as he can.​

"Ehhhh" vallery choked, finding herself on the edge of tears from fright. "R-right. T-they p-probably j-just left him there.." She whispered, wanting to really switch the camera, but she knew they couldn't they had to watch the freaking scary bear.

Chica was also walking around, avoiding the cameras. She walked right infront of one on accident, but then quickly turned away and went out of sight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back