• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

five nights at freddy's-The new night watch

her eyes open wide she would help Vall up and she would be breathing rapadly as she would say too herself sofly "How in the world can that Shark use a Phone?!"she says as she would turn on the camara and would look at the dinning area and see fready,as she would change too the Kitchen and see chica,as they were Moving

Fready wouldwalk towards the left hall at the end as he would stand there as he watch down the hall way towards the door as he was pationt and ready too make his move

as bruce limps away he went by freddy and the others "not. one. word. rrr ill kill all of them!" he really hated humans now, bruce was always mean. but tgen again he was the rival of foxy.

"I-i-i don't know... but i-i think he's really m-mad at me.." Vallery replied, her voice cracking. She knew Natalia had the camera under control, so she looked out of the left window. getting a little scared of Freddy just standing there, she stood next to the button, ready to shut the door if needed. Natalia was closer to the right door, so maybe she could control right door and light and Vallery could control left door and light.

"Car...You are not the only one here.....we work as a team and if you keep doing this we will never get them"he says as he was the leader of the band and he knew what he needed too do too win or too loose

Natalia would be watching the cameras carfully,as she would look keep an eye on Chica but she dosent know were Bunni is

rrrr teamwork!..hmm..ya know...your right freedy...." he walks off heading for chica. "oi....chica..where are ya??"

outside the two teens look around, entering quietly. skeeves looks around "man what a dump"

Bonnie would be in the left hall corner, looking at the camera with this expecting look. he could just jump infront of the door, but he didn't. Bonnie honestly had a little control over the spirit possessing him, because if he didn't, he would be breaking through the glass and killing the guards rght now. Suddenly, Bonnie entered the door way, but a door was closed quickly infront of him by Vallery.

bruce looks seeing bonnie "hay...psst bonnie....wanna hear somthing interesting" the shark smiled "i have a way to get in there"

Fready would aproche the closed door and knock,as he would see its no use,as he would back away as they will run out of power if they leave it like that,as he would be in the dinning area wating for the doors

Natalia would see the power starting too drop as she would say "We need too save power....open....one of the doors but keep extra watch"she says looking in the camara

the two teens where in one camera view, mucking about with the animatronic arms. as they sword fight giggling like hyenas.

bruce was seen in another camera turning to the sound.

Bonnie looked at Bruce nervously, he just didn't feel comfortable around the shark. "Not now." The animatronic bunny said in a lower voice than normal.

Vallery opened the door as Bonnie left, being extra cautious. She did feel a little bad about shutting the door on the shark's foot, as if lego's didn't hurt enough..

bruce charged ready to go in, and attack but sprung the trap too early. "Crap!...sorry bonnie...." he genuinly felt sorry, he looked "besides hay bonnie...do you remember anything before we started attacking"

(Why dont we make this...Interesting > :)

Natalia would be watching the camara as the power was at 10% and it was 3:00 still a long way too go,as she was scared as she imagen what if the power went out...what would happen...

Fready would be wating....pationtly.....as he knew it was close as he slighli smield as it was close

(oooooooooo :3)

"mary had a little lamb little lamb little lamb mary had a little lamb....." his eyes went black and shouts blood escaping his teeth. "TILL I ATE HIM!!!"

"it's fine.. and no, I only remember a little.. ???!" Bonnie said, looking at Bruce with a curious expression.

Vallery looked at Natalia, seeing her worried expression.
"W-what is it? How much power do we have left?"

Last edited by a moderator:
natalia was worrid and would say "The power is low......"she says as she would look at her with a scared face,as it was at 5%....i was close

Vallery was shaking all over, her knees were practically knocking together. Only five percent?! What's going to happen to us..?

Bonnie knew they were at very low pwer, and there was still 3 hours to go. He backed away, knowing Freddy was the person who got the guards if the power went out.

Sudently all the lighs go out,as natalia eyes open wide fear in her compleatly,as she would look over towards the door and start hearing a Toon,a melody,as she can see 2 eyes glow in the dark,as she was paraly-...Nope this is not the game Mother F***

Natalia would get up and grab Vall hand and start running down the hall in the dark,as Fready screeches loudly as the Watcher becomes the watch

Vallery would stumble but managed to run along with Natalia, only a little bit behind her. Her hand gripped Natalia's hand tightly, since her vision was getting blurry from tears running down her face. Vallery's hand was shaking tremendously, and she almost tripped over a bump in the floor, but she didn't.

(hello?)

(hellooo? I feel like the phone guy.)

(i dozed off sorry)

bruce chased after the guards attempting to bite, but accidenly bites freddy's arm. just then the two teenagerd look "huh what happened to the power"

(@Yonsisac ) (It's ok. We all do it from time to time.)

Vallery winces as she hears he sound of the shark biting into Freddy's arm, the sound of metal crushing metal. She wanted to look back and do something, but at the moment she couldn't. Vallery knew the two couldn't just keep on running and running, but she ignored the fact, sprinting away from danger.

(Feel no fear Bob is quier)

Fready screches as he feels his hand Be bite down,as he would swing towards the Dirrection of the 2 Runners,Lounching the shark towards them

Natalia was breathing fast as she could as she would see a shark fly towards the as she yells "GET DOWN!"she says as she would place er hand on the back on Vall and would drop her too the floor and so did natalia as this was goan be a long night....

(Did anybody see the bear and shark referense
xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back