• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Five Nights at Freddy's || Literate to Adv. Literate Request

DevilsLegend

The Masked Maiden
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Security Breach x Sister Location
Roleplay Request

I want to do a roleplay in Security Breach while someone is willing to play Roxanne Wolf for me,
but I'll be playing as a Sister Location character as Funtime Foxy. I want this to be a platonic roleplay going
from rivals to friends and/or maybe like a sibling bond, but if you wish for a romantic plot then maybe we can
do a double up either give Roxanne Wolf and Funtime Foxy a lover or we can just do a
separate couple between ccxcc or ocxcc of your choice.

I just want to see how interesting it would be if Funtime Foxy and Roxanne Wolf were to meet since
my version of Funtime Foxy has a very similar personality to Roxanne Wolf. So, it makes
me wonder if they would ever get along or not.

So, I was thinking that maybe Roxanne Wolf had found Funtime Foxy buried in scrap, or better yet,
I would say it would be better if a nightguard being either your oc or Vanessa could find him and
bring him to the parts n' services for repairs. Perhaps he could even get an update, but keep his
name so he isn't confused with Glamrock Foxy since they'll be completely two totally
different animatronics. Then Funtime Foxy and Roxanne Wolf meet but at first, they can't seem to
get along because they're both narcissistic and self-center, each wanting to be the best,
but will they ever get along and find that it's not so bad with having the other around?

I know it's not the best plot. I can usually come up with something better, but I couldn't think of anything,
I've been wanting to do something like this for a really long time. If you're interested, be free to
pm me and if you have any suggestions at all to make this idea better, that would be most appreciated.
Just please make sure that you are at least able to write about 2 to 3 paragraphs or more.

If you decide on a double up I am able to play these characters from each game:

Five Nights at Freddy's
Freddy
Foxy
William Afton

Five Nights at Freddy's 2

Withered Freddy
Withered Foxy
Toy Freddy
Mangle
Marionette

Five Nights at Freddy's 3