• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

First Time Searching for 1x1 Partners Here!

VioletDieselPunk

Return of my Muse
-

P

lease be over 18, seeing I'm over that age and that some of my rps can have more mature themes I'd really prefer if who I'm rping with is over that age.

- I'd prefer the rp to be over email as it is the easiest medium for me but I could be swayed to rp over here as well.  I don't rp over skype, kik, etc.

-However I do have kik to chat with you about plotting and what not.

- PLEASE be okay with OOC chatter at least to the extent of plotting. 

- I really like OOC chatter though, feel free to just talk to me about anything; headcanons, plot ideas, your daily life, whatever

- I do both fandom and original rps and don't have a preference as to either. If you have a fandom just ask me, I have so many that I couldn't really list them all here. I'm open to a good deal of original rps as well.

- I play both male and female and I STRONGLY prefer to double.

- I do both m x f and f x f.

- I typically type out about two paragraphs per post, per character. I can do a little more or a little less. I will say this though; no one liners and no novels. I don't like reading either tbh.

- In light of recent rps, I'll add this again: NO ONE LINERS. I am not asking for 100k words describing the way your character's hair texture, but I am asking for more than five words for an entire reply. Seriously, I am pretty chill about reply lengths but...yeah.

- I'm going to try and reply every  other day but I can't always promise that I'm going to. I have a life outside of rping as I assume most of my partners do too. I'd like a reply about once a week though. 

-

I'm not pro or anti dropping so I'll say this. Stuff happens. Stuff goes on and sometimes stuff falls to the way side. I'll make an attempt to contact you if I haven't heard back from you in awhile (and I assume people will do the same for me too) but I'm not going to bother, belittle or harass you if you don't respond. Cool? Cool.

- If for whatever reason I just don't reply for 3+ days PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send me an email or a message or something. Chances are I've just spaced out or I've gotten distracted and just need a reminder to reply.

- My limits are limits for a reason. I'm not going to change them, don't ask.

Limits:  large age gaps, incest, mpreg, vore, pedophilia, toilet play, bestiality, rape/non-consensual sex, physical and mental abuse. 

CRAVING

Fallout or something along those lines

If I can find someone who will rp Stardew Valley I might just pass out from being so happy. Even if you just play the game, let me know cuz I wanna talk about my farm!

Star Trek. I just saw Beyond for the third time and I just, yeah, just so many feelings in space.

Other topics are up next.

Fandoms:

Chicago Fire, CSI (Las Vegas and New York), Marvel anything basically, some DC, Harry Potter, Dragon Age Inquisition (some Origins, I have't finished the game), Fallout (mainly 3 and 4), Doctor Who, Mortal Kombat, inFamous Second Son, Star Wars, Star Trek, The 

W

alking Dead, Skyrim, Pacific Rim, Psych, Twilight, Pokemon, Stardew Valley, Criminal Minds, Hawaii 5-0

There's probably more tbh but I can think of any so hit me up with your fandoms and I'll let you know if I do them.

Originals: Odd pairings (this list goes on and on tbh), post apocalyptic, zombies, vampires, werewolves, general fantasy stuff, medieval fantasy, so many things could go here. I love world building and I'm willing to base worlds off of established things (Harry Potter, Fallout, etc) but with our own twists and ideas! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there! I'd love to Rp over email with you. I'm not really interested any of the fandoms you mentioned except Harry Potter, but I'd love to do something OC with you. Just a few questions. What are your odd pairings list and do you double concerning pairings/ like using multiple main and side characters? 

Cheers :)

Hiya! I would be super interested in doing a Harry Potter roleplay with you, and I'd be happy to double!

Hi there! I'd love to Rp over email with you. I'm not really interested any of the fandoms you mentioned except Harry Potter, but I'd love to do something OC with you. Just a few questions. What are your odd pairings list and do you double concerning pairings/ like using multiple main and side characters? 

Cheers :)

Odd pairings list is just, super extensive so if you wanna email me for that it'll be a little bit easier, lol.

As far as doubling goes I usually go with canon x oc and I'm willing to rp as someone of your choice (though there are some characters I won't rp as but that list is usually very short) if the favor is so returned. As far as side characters go I'll add them in as need be to move the rp along as needed or as the plot calls for it.

If you have anymore questions you can just email or PM me! :3 Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back