• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings First Search Thread! (Local literate writer inside!!)

misguidedghost

b5NJi6x.png

Hello everyone!

This is my first rp search in probably years, that being said I may be a little rusty! So lets start with an introduction shall we?

My name is Ghost, I am a 19-year-old college student. I have been rping for almost 6 years now, and truth be told I don't know how I started I just ended up here! It has lead me to develop a deep love for books and writing and after years of shying away from it I am inevitably back. Over the past two months I have been reading like crazy, strictly fantasy, romance, or both (yes, I am one of those people who only read romance books, sorry!). Now, onto the good stuff!

My Requirements
  • Although I haven't properly rped in years, I am looking for someone literate. Preferably 5+ paragraphs (or as many as your heart desires!) , I want detail!
  • In depth characters. Give me backstories, deep personalities, and don't make them perfect!
  • Someone who can play multiple characters, of any gender!
  • As well as sexualities! I can to mxm, gxg, gxb, anything! And I'd love a partner who can as well.
  • Gut wrenching, tear jerking plots. If I'm not tearing up while writing my reply I don't want it!
  • Somewhat frequent replies. Everyone has a life, and I get that completely! But I am looking for someone who will commit to a consistent RP. However, I completely understand when things come up, as long as I get a heads up (if possible, of course.)
  • Someone 18+. This is purely for my own comfortability. As (technically) an adult I don't want to rp with minors, and I hope that can be respected!
What I'm looking for!
  • Romance is a must, however it can be realistic, fantasy, supernatural, whatever you prefer! I also would prefer a bit (or a lot, lets be honest) of angst and drama!
  • Right now I am leaning towards gxb or gxg.
  • Doubling (is that what it's called), playing multiple characters, preferably two characters each!
  • Original characters, no fandoms at the moment.
I do not have any plots in mind at the moment, however I am more than willing to look for some (or prompts to make our own).

With that being said, that concludes my search thread! I hope to be writing with some of you soon <3

b5NJi6x.png

Last edited:
b5NJi6x.png

Hello everyone!

This is my first rp search in probably years, that being said I may be a little rusty! So lets start with an introduction shall we?

My name is Ghost, I am a 19-year-old college student. I have been rping for almost 6 years now, and truth be told I don't know how I started I just ended up here! It has lead me to develop a deep love for books and writing and after years of shying away from it I am inevitably back. Over the past two months I have been reading like crazy, strictly fantasy, romance, or both (yes, I am one of those people who only read romance books, sorry!). Now, onto the good stuff!

My Requirements
  • Although I haven't properly rped in years, I am looking for someone literate. Preferably 5+ paragraphs (or as many as your heart desires!) , I want detail!​
  • In depth characters. Give me backstories, deep personalities, and don't make them perfect!​
  • Someone who can play multiple characters, of any gender!​
  • As well as sexualities! I can to mxm, gxg, gxb, anything! And I'd love a partner who can as well.​
  • Gut wrenching, tear jerking plots. If I'm not tearing up while writing my reply I don't want it!​
  • Somewhat frequent replies. Everyone has a life, and I get that completely! But I am looking for someone who will commit to a consistent RP. However, I completely understand when things come up, as long as I get a heads up (if possible, of course.)​
  • Someone 18+. This is purely for my own comfortability. As (technically) an adult I don't want to rp with minors, and I hope that can be respected!​
What I'm looking for!
  • Romance is a must, however it can be realistic, fantasy, supernatural, whatever you prefer! I also would prefer a bit (or a lot, lets be honest) of angst and drama!​
  • Right now I am leaning towards gxb or gxg.​
  • Doubling (is that what it's called), playing multiple characters, preferably two characters each!​
  • Original characters, no fandoms at the moment.​
I do not have any plots in mind at the moment, however I am more than willing to look for some (or prompts to make our own).

With that being said, that concludes my search thread! I hope to be writing with some of you soon <3

b5NJi6x.png
Sure I am interested, and also looking to make a new friend along the way

I'd be down for a fantasy romance rp. I have a general concept that we can riff off of if you're interested.

b5NJi6x.png

Hello everyone!

My Requirements
  • Although I haven't properly rped in years, I am looking for someone literate. Preferably 5+ paragraphs (or as many as your heart desires!) , I want detail!
  • In depth characters. Give me backstories, deep personalities, and don't make them perfect!
  • Someone who can play multiple characters, of any gender!
  • As well as sexualities! I can to mxm, gxg, gxb, anything! And I'd love a partner who can as well.
  • Gut wrenching, tear jerking plots. If I'm not tearing up while writing my reply I don't want it!
  • Somewhat frequent replies. Everyone has a life, and I get that completely! But I am looking for someone who will commit to a consistent RP. However, I completely understand when things come up, as long as I get a heads up (if possible, of course.)
  • Someone 18+. This is purely for my own comfortability. As (technically) an adult I don't want to rp with minors, and I hope that can be respected!
What I'm looking for!
  • Romance is a must, however it can be realistic, fantasy, supernatural, whatever you prefer! I also would prefer a bit (or a lot, lets be honest) of angst and drama!
  • Right now I am leaning towards gxb or gxg.
  • Doubling (is that what it's called), playing multiple characters, preferably two characters each!
  • Original characters, no fandoms at the moment.

b5NJi6x.png
Hi Ghost! I would love to write with you sometime! I am an oldie and have been writing rpg for 4+ years now and love it. My strong points would be character building and detail, I write A LOT (you'll get no one-liners from me!). I can write just about anything though I typically tend to write male characters the most, and I other than Harry Potter and a vampire novel I am working on, I don't have a whole lot of experience with sci-fi! I'd be willing to practice though, and I love romance too. I am currently able to write replies most every day of the week, usually in the afternoons after work (I am a writing teacher.) I think the idea of doubling would be much more fun and challenging! Let me know if you'd like to write sometime! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back