• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy First Age Exalted

Arynne

Salmon of Doubt
About six or seven years ago, I was part of one of the best roleplaying experiences I ever had: a game called "To Throw a Spanner in the Loom of Fate", where the PCs were all gamers stranded in Creation...along with Exaltations, their gamebooks and full knowledge of the setting's secrets and future. I've always wanted to continue that game, but never found a way.

Lately, I've been pondering a different concept: suppose the characters were stranded in and Exalted in the Era of Dreams? Would they attempt to use their knowledge to alter history? Make the Deliberative more just? Become seduced by the power and pleasure of being God-Kings? Would they succeed in changing things, or...

1590862604226.png

I've almost given up hope of finding anybody else who wants to play in this setting, especially with 2.5 rules. But I really, really want to explore the possibilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back