• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Firewater

Endgame

Free until they cut me down.
Looking for a group of ~4-5 advanced-level players for a RP (i.e., proper grammar, well-thought-out ideas and characters, and an ability to write both collaboratively and independently). I'll elaborate more later, but the premise is this:

A group of twenty-somethings discover that they are capable of manipulating their reality with little more than a simple thought. Once victims of the humdrum of London's city life, they exploit their powers for the betterment of their lives until something as old as the universe itself creeps out from the darkest depths and brings with it a grim reality: a real evil exists in the world and fate has chosen these hapless misfits to save the rest of humanity from it.

OOC, IC, AND CHARACTER DATABASE are up if you looking to peruse the material before you commit:

[+] Firewater (OOC)

[+] Firewater (Characters)

[+] Firewater (IC)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for a group of ~4-5 advanced-level players for a RP (i.e., proper grammar, well-thought-out ideas and characters, and an ability to write both collaboratively and independently). I'll elaborate more later, but the premise is this:

A group of twenty-somethings discover that they are capable of manipulating their reality with little more than a simple thought. Once victims of the humdrum of London's city life, they exploit their powers for the betterment of their lives until something as old as the universe itself creeps out from the darkest depths and brings with it a grim reality: a real evil exists in the world and fate has chosen these hapless misfits to save the rest of humanity from it.

Yes. Just....yes.

Wicked. We will wait for a few more people. I'll work on the background info in the meantime.

EDIT. // The OOC is now up.

This does sound rather interesting.

Currently on mobile so no promises on spell check until I get back to PC but I so want this.

When do you see this starting? I really wanna join this but I kinda need to see if 2 RPs actually start first.

Any chance of you holding a spot for about 3 days?

There is only one spot left open. Once this spot has been filled, the recruitment phase will be closed. If you are interested in being waitlisted, send me a PM and I'll let you know if a spot opens up. If a player drops out a spot may become available. I'm keeping the numbers low because it gets too difficult to coordinate when there are too many people involved. Unfortunately I realize this may limit the number of people interested. 

@TenshuZninja thanks for the interest.

@Ironrot, the IC had already begun. This is my first time writing with a lot of the players so I'm not sure how quickly things will progress. Really depends on the team, to be honest. To make things fair, things are first come, first served for the last spot. So whoever gets a cs up first will get the last spot.

Thank you everyone for your interest. We've just filled the last spot, so for now the recruitment is closed. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back