• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Firefly - Soarin' Through the 'Verse

Well I just know he wouldn't be able to wink at Malcolm xD

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]Uh oh. Also I think me and Malcolm will be best friends, you know what they say about hate, that it's just a way of expressing love

[/QUOTE]
If by "best friends" you mean "someone who Malcolm aggressively wants to hit in the face", then yeah, sure. But then he already has a bestie and he lacks that feeling with her, so.

So how long to we RP the travel for, since I could imaging it getting boring.. I mean for everyone else, I have plenty to do.. So long as Malcolm and the alliance soldier are on bored...

Guys. I am in Religion now. I will reply at lunch. Which is in about 40 minutes, can you wait? I tried hard to type this message. With one hand, one thumb . And now we just got an assignment about Abortion . What the fuck. Anyways

Gtg. My thumb hurts

Ugh. I just had a massive nosebleed. My face and shirt is covered in blood, and there's a little bit on my arms as well. Then my mother walked in. She was understandably concerned.

Awwww crap!!

tumblr_lk5dr4rMuN1qam9zz.gif

tumblr_inline_nbr51nsFgO1t0xgex.gif

Are you ok??!!!

257365521_nervous%20swallow.gif

Fezzes said:
Ugh. I just had a massive nosebleed. My face and shirt is covered in blood, and there's a little bit on my arms as well. Then my mother walked in. She was understandably concerned.
Hello, friend, I am the creeper who has not officially joined the group yet, and I too shall offer medical advice: Drink some water, eat something with lots of iron, lay down on your side and go to sleep. Do not touch your nose again, you're likely to open up the wound.

My less professional side will tell you to stop watching hentai.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back