• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Firefly - Soarin' Through the 'Verse

Anaxileah said:
Thanks. And I feel like all I've been doing since then is crying my heart out.
And then, you put on a great feminist movie about how men are dumb, eat a whole tub of ben and jerry's and then play some kind of really bad video game. That's what I did when my boyfriend left me for my best friend. It helped, somehow.

The new Tomb Raider might be good. You kill a bunch of men. Just pretend they're all your ex. Shoot some with a bow. Shoot some with a gun. Choke some to death with a bow.

DrCompton said:
The new Tomb Raider might be good. You kill a bunch of men. Just pretend they're all your ex. Shoot some with a bow. Shoot some with a gun. Choke some to death with a bow.
Whatever you do @Anaxileah, do not, I repeat do NOT play a romance oriented video game, that stuff will mess you up rn, stay far away from it

Thing is, I love romance so much. I could just wish I had their scenario. Isn't Tomb Raider the one with Angelina Jolie? If so I love those movies

Anaxileah said:
Thing is, I love romance so much. I could just wish I had their scenario. Isn't Tomb Raider the one with Angelina Jolie? If so I love those movies
She's that's what messes me up. Is being like "We could have had it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllll" between my sobs.

I'll have you know, I'm an actual model, and I've gotten dumped for dumb reasons, and I am such a mess when stuff like that happens to me. ((My CS pics might be self face claim, I have all these indian characters and there are no dark skinned indian models so I have to cheat with pics of myself and my cousins))

Anaxileah said:
Yeah it is, but its also a series of video games. They released a brand new one that kind of restarts the series recently (last two years or so) Its a pretty good game.

This is like, the one time I have time and no one is on xD roflmao

Sorry I'm trying to think of what to doooooo for the "what does Badger want" thing

Could be some bit of tech? Not even a weapon, persay. Perhaps just a program (hacking, financial, targeting, whatever) he wants for some incredibly nefarious purpose. Or some sort of drive or whatever containing seriously valuable information?

Hmmm.... I like the valuable information. Like info on all of his enemies?

He wants a shrink ray!

He wants his baby back!

He wants a gem!

He wants a crystal!

He wants a maracca!

He wants some special parts for his new chance at verse domination!

He wants a camera!

He wants a reaver skull!

He wants you!

It's a trap!

He wants time itself!

He wants a warp core!

He wants what we have!

He wants a dinosaur!

He wants his baby!

I tried!!!!

SPECTRE!

GHQoxhdVTgkzvflD6sUTdv4VuJOYNCKCVxOOH6zJy_KV5Hhk-ER4Kozhb5VtlAYugTzM4Dl8uLgFrXYUlVTGwmm_kNhxpEBlzcQxFJQFhQm4zkygv6okysgcUVTonslqxhLVf_xF2jCtqGDlSzCJEAyoUtPcwGKt7g=w245-h140-nc

YOU ARE ON FIRE!!

xD XD xD XD xD X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back