• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Firefly - Soarin' Through the 'Verse

Matt-Smith-gifs-the-eleventh-doctor-33227930-500-220.gif

Oh-oooh!

What if they caught Captain Jack, cut off his head, and that's how he became the Face of Boe?

AND ALSO!! VINCENT AND THE DOCTOR!! IT WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN!! OH FUCK IT!!!! I LOVE ANY EPISODE EVER!!! WITH THE ELEVENTH DOCTOR IN IT!! MOVIE LENGTH OR BABY LENGTH!!!!!

tumblr_nuktto9coS1u9bu0mo2_500.gif

9b1bed3ce387f05af0d88048ad80af19.gif

dr-who-matt-smith-not-funny-at-first-i-lol-d.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Spectre of the Fade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20259-anaxileah/ said:
@Anaxileah[/URL] NO YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CRY AGAIN JACK IS MY FAVORITE AND THE FACE OF BOE TWIST HAD ME LEGITMATELY SOBBING ON MY COUCH
Awwww I sorry xD

xD lol okay guys, I gotta learn stuff xD don't go too wild

I froze a bit, then I paused the show and just started crying. Blubbering would probably be a better word, really. I made actual noises, tears all over the place, had to clean up with a kleenex. Yeah, it was gross. .-. But my favorite character had died only episodes before and I didn't even know, so yeah. There was some pitiful blubbering.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to sleep now guys, computer is off limits. But I can try to sneak the phone when everyone has passed out.Cya. And is anyone gonna respond to Rp soon?

Damn it! I missed an entire conversation about Doctor Who! NOOOOOO!

Also, my favourite is 11. Capaldi is doing great though. And of course the Classic Doctors. Like Patrick Troughton. Main reason 10 isn't higher on my list is because of Rose and Martha. Those two were awful. The whole 'The Doctor falling in love' is massive bullshit IMO. Also, Russel T Davies just writes the worst stuff. The Doctor flying over the place in a ship, then jumping from a distance that would kill him, through glass, then standing up like it's fine. Bullshit. The Doctor isn't a Terminator. And the Time Lords being evil was a terrible 'plot twist'. They aren't evil. I hated that so much. I don't get people's problems with 'Steven Moffat's making it too complicated!' because he really isn't. He's making it intelligent, which is what it should be.

Sorry. Rant.

Also, I'm just kind of using my experience with crushes. In other words, I don't even. What is romance? Girls? Love? What?

@General Deth Glitch Could I request that you add on some to your last response? You left it pretty open ended with how General reacted to Malcolm's attempt at intimidation, so I sort of have nothing to go off of for my next response.

@Fezzes Yes! Someone else who disliked Rose and the whole romance thing! I know that's weird, given my favorite is Nine, but Nine is just too awesome to me. Also, I have no idea how to help with the crush thing. What even is this supposed fluttery madness?

He's not making it intelligent or complicated, he is making it tacky. The doctors companion is meant to be just that, not a mini doctor saving the fucking day all the time, at the moment Clara is 'more' important then the doctor. But, while I still think moffat is better suited to one offs and such I am loving Capaldi as doctor, despite some of the tacky elements and Clara being the first person they call when something alien happens. I mean what right does she have to boss UNIT about.

Also yeah, rose annoyed me but not as much as Amy and Clara have. I can try but I couldn't really think of a way to respond and I am bad at responding on iPad anyway

xD lol you are amusing, you lot. I like Rose and River (yes, shoot me) So I made my username for most things RiverTyler98 xD lolz I are nerdy geek child

IT'S GETTING HEATED xD

ALSO I'M ONLY IN SEASON 8 SO NO SPOILERS, PLEASE

Then go rant in a PM xD I only just watched the episode called 'Listen' in season 8 xD so HUSH IT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back