• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Firefly - Soarin' Through the 'Verse

I just cleaned up the char. sign-in everybody, so it should be easy to find characters and whatnot :)

Anaxileah said:
I just cleaned up the char. sign-in everybody, so it should be easy to find characters and whatnot :)
Cool beans. I kind of wish there was a "love" button because everything is neat and pretty now~

[QUOTE="Spectre of the Fade]Cool beans. I kind of wish there was a "love" button because everything is neat and pretty now~

[/QUOTE]
Lel ~<3~

THAT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE LAME

jk lol I got rid of all of the ooc so that the char sign in was easier to look through, and she wishes she could 'love' the thread rather than like because of how neat it is now

@Spectre of the Fade it's not that I can't use my iPad it's just that I hate the small confined touch keyboard. I like my big chunky mechanical ones where I can type without having to erase half the text because of one mistake and without looking at anything other then the posts I am responding to.

I got the second part but I just didn't notice any changes in the posts themselves and it seemed odd to refer the the CS page as the Char...

CS means Character Sheet and the tab is properly labeled as Character Sign-Up. I shorten the word Character with Char.

BLUH WHY MUST YOU BE SO PICKY xD NFDGNJGJNRGURGHN

Yeah. I dislike Clara as well, really. She's too self-assured in the face of alien invasions and stuff. I disagree on Amy however. She was great, and Rory just makes everyone else look bad. I also disagree that Steen Moffat is making it tacky. How is it tacky? How is the show not more intelligent than it was before? He has overarching plotlines, foreshadowing, time travel, and clever things going on. Now compare that to the Doctor being Superman and the retarded workstation thing where someone must be in the dangerous place at all times. That's basically teabagging OH&S. I feel dumber for having watched that Finale.

Amy is a little shit and was there far too long. Rory is like "ohhh I a wait 2000 years for you" and then she is like oh.. Er.. Thanks... I still kinda fancy the doctor though ATM SOS bby.

Also... STeen moffat, did we get a NEW writer, that like his brother or something :P

Also that whole bullshit making river Amy's daughter... And then all the other crap with river.. I went from loving to hating her thanks to Moffat.

And Rose immediately ran off to elope with the Doctor, leaving her boyfriend behind and not giving a single shit about Mickey. Because lolwat?

It's so funny how the "doctor's daughter" is the actual daughter of one of the older doctors and is married to tennant I believe

There's no more plot with the Doctor's daughter? D: Why in the gorram hell not? This disappoints me almost as much as the lack of future Adipose involvement.

DrCompton said:

Julian Compton

"Nuh uh, dont you go telling any of them that I'd be willing to walk around with them. Trust me fellas, if you two are walking alone with me you'll be getting a quick bullet to your head and thats bout it." Julian shook his head and watched Aleena start to take off with the ship, "The only one that I dont hate so far is the red head, and thats because she's only said two things around me, and that goes a long way in my book." Julian rested his elbow on a console, then rested his face against a fist. "So you just tell them to bother Malcolm, he's the second in command any how." Jules winked to Malcolm and looked over at Aleena, "Mere, how long is it gonna take til we're where we're going?"

Thomas Jackson

Tommy had no reason to leave his room once Malcolm had taken him there, so he set his dufflebag at the foot of the bed and sat down. The Captain had already told the trio to stay in their rooms, he reached into his bag and pulled out the notebook, before sitting back against the wall and writing what he knew of each person on the ship thus far. His main entry was about the fancy man calling himself General. He'd have to talk to one of his contacts to figure out this man's back story. As far as Tommy could tell he was just a rich boy pretending to be a soldier.

@Anaxileah @Spectre of the Fade @BeamMeUpScotty @Sneaux
I thought that Jules was on the bridge with Aleena? Jude was in the passenger quarters when she mentioned you accompanying passengers, as is Malcolm.

Would they not be able to hear the captain via intercoms? Or is it one of those things you have to press the buttons to hear or whatever? I can edit it if you'd like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back