• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fire VS Ice (My First MxM Search) (Re:Opened)

WakingDawn96

Dreams Come True
Hi, so I’m going to state right now, I have never done a full MxM RP before (I tried one and it didn’t last long). I’m very new to this type of RP, but I really want to try and expand my horizons and writing, and see what other pairings are like since I have only really done MxF before. I have an idea setup I want to do here, but I will ask that my partner works with me on not just making the RP, but being able to help me learn how to really do a MxM RP. That said, I am looking to do all the elements of a MxM and that includes romance, but as you will see with the plot, that won’t be as things start out here.

Plot Idea:

So my idea is that there are two kingdoms at war with each other, and each one has a prince who is soon to take the throne as king. The princes have never met, but they know of the other due to the war. They’ve been assigned to try and take each other’s life to prove their worth to their respective throne. However, when the two meet, they start out as enemies and rivals as expected, but that slowly turns into them becoming interested in the other as they learn more about the other. It would be up to each to determine their fate, but their fathers would want them to kill the other, no matter the outcome. This will be a story about enemies to potentially more and about what that means for their kingdoms.

Also, one of the kingdom is fire/heat themed, while the other is ice/frozen themed. I will be playing the ice/frozen themed prince and kingdom roles. I am hoping my partner plays the fire/heat one.

A Little Rule Thingy:

Please be 18+

The RP will be PG-13 at the most

I want this to start out as enemies to more, like I said

I want the kingdoms to be filled with elemental magic, and our two princes to have elemental magic that is a part of their respective kingdoms

Again, this is my first MxM so go easy on me

Last edited:
Hey, if this is still open I’d like to try it out with you. Would you prefer I send my ideas in DM’s?

(I am reopening this thread as well, because I really want to do this setup still, and just need some more people interested in it.)

Oh snap, I completely forgot about this! I’d totally be down to do a try two for this, if you want.

Hey, so I still want to do this setup, and I’m slowly coming back to this site. I went away because my life in 2022 was a complete mess (including the loss of my father), so sorry to anyone I didn’t get to work with on this before. But I’m coming back and would still very much like to try and make this RP setup happen.

So if anyone out there is interested, please contact me either here or through a PM! Just keep in mind, I’m doing the best I can to be back, so I may be a bit slower at first, but once I get back into things, I will definitely be posting more often. 😅

Users who are viewing this thread

Back