• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fire Emblem: Twisting Horizons (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Kurteth Kurteth Obsidian Obsidian Krishnas Krishnas Bixir Bixir Since our characters are all in or around the wagon, I think it'd be best for the us to make a posting order for the duration of this interaction so we don't step on each other's toes.

So, if there's no objections, this'll be the order:

1) Emerald
2) Myself
3) Kurteth
4) Bixir
4) Krishnas

Sound okay?

This is the order that appeared in posting naturally. So Emerald is up next to respond.

Last edited:
Actually, abit too many folks for my liking, I think i'm gonna get out.

Ya'll have fun now, don't worry i'll see myself out

I will admit that I am surprised by all of the activity. Normally 10 people jump up with interest and a few show up. Not so much here.

Kurteth Kurteth Obsidian Obsidian Krishnas Krishnas Bixir Bixir Since our characters are all in or around the wagon, I think it'd be best for the us to make a posting order for the duration of this interaction so we don't step on each other's toes.

So, if there's no objections, this'll be the order:

1) Emerald
2) Myself
3) Kurteh
4) Bixir
4) Krishnas

Sound okay?

This is the order that appeared in posting naturally. So Emerald is up next to respond.

Sounds good to me!

I will admit that I am surprised by all of the activity. Normally 10 people jump up with interest and a few show up. Not so much here.
Honestly, same here. Most RPs I join on RPN only last a few posts over the course of a week or two before things die down, and we've already hit that mark in a day. I think (and hope!) this one is going to be sticking around.

Phew, I am here! The site was down for 24hrs so I couldn't see any messages, I'm still interested though xD

Btw just so everyone is aware, my character won't be making an appearance until the first combat encounter coming up

Thinking about it,one tough part about playing a character who's apparently a singer is the need to improvise lyrics. That part's a while off,though.

I agree with that. I had a few poets, but not singers. Finding the right words is challenging, so i typically go with versed free prose and say, "Make up your own melody to go with it."

Danae would totally jump in to help Seirina,but it's probably better for the people directly involved to intervene first.

She's probably pre-occupied with planning her next move at the moment.

Danae would totally jump in to help Seirina,but it's probably better for the people directly involved to intervene first.

She's probably pre-occupied with planning her next move at the moment.

No worries.

Given the nature of what just happened helping Sei'rina is up for grabs for anyone who feels it would fit their character to do so (and so long as their character is nearby enough to notice and help out, lol).

But this is why Darius (and any other Kitsune/Wolfskin) will be such an interesting character relationship with Sei'rina, and why I'm rubbing my hands together in excitement for the future. He doesn't even have to transform and he (and Coda) has sent Sei'rina into a panic attack. Hehe.

EDIT: And yes, I am laughing at my character's misery. The schadenfreude is real with me. Lol.

Hrm... I could have Danly drop out of the sky with a meal in Curga's mouth. The back of the caravan makes the most sense too.

Someone help the poor girl! She has been on the ground hyperventilating for an hour and a half!

Edit 1: I know that it isn't that long, but I find it amusing to think of it in real time.

Edit 2: Saved?

Last edited:
Lol.

I'm going to give everyone in the original interaction time to get their posts in before doing anything with Sei'rina. Just in case anyone there decides they wanted to follow her and help out too.

I'll start working on my character soonish, from the looks of it--- we have no support class! Welp, time to break out the healer or dancer main LOL

Phew... Yesterday was a Monday.

Anyone else hate Mondays? Or just me?

I feel like a certain orange, black-striped cat when it comes to Mondays.

Last edited:
Same. I need a pillow or something at my desk to get past the Monday blues.

Anywho, just so ya'll know what I'm planning...

Once everyone has gotten maybe 2-3 more posts in on these group interactions, I'm gonna move us right into the thick of the action.

Think of it as a Fog Of War chapter. It's night. We're gonna be in the wooded areas off the beaten path to avoid standing out too much. But the enemy is still gonna find us. And then it's on.

So, let's try to wrap up these first interactions soon. Okie dokie?!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back