• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fire Emblem Three Houses RP (Looking for new members!)

Wait is this gonna be a group rp? Either way I am so down.

I am fairly new ish to FE (I have played 3 houses and bought it with my own money.) I also Play through two houses so far. Black eagles when you protect edelgard from the church of serios and Golden deer about two weeks ago. I am currently on my blue lions run and doing DLC side quest.

Wait is this gonna be a group rp? Either way I am so down.

I am fairly new ish to FE (I have played 3 houses and bought it with my own money.) I also Play through two houses so far. Black eagles when you protect edelgard from the church of serios and Golden deer about two weeks ago. I am currently on my blue lions run and doing DLC side quest.

Sorry you just happen to be around 6 months late there, friend.

I don't think I'll be starting anything soon but I'll tag you both if the creative juices (also know as time) come across me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back