• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fire Emblem RP - Breath of War OOC (Accepting)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Isn't anthony the only person in the group who's been on the barge (and to the short-hair lands) before? Or am I misremembering?
He might not have been on it long enough to know it lacked a cooking quarters. Personally, I think Anthony's joke added a bit more to the post and would like to keep it, but I can change it if you want.
Dolches Dolches
I am sorry, zacharychi. lol Until Anthony realizes what the heck is going on, he might have a heart attack. 😂
I think it's going to be mutual when he attacks "in retaliation" or does a magical evasive maneuver of some sort (I'm in favor of him backflipping away, although he'd probably try to line up his shield with her teeth so he can keep his arm without cutting her up.)
Just to be clear though, Tali thinks Anthony is very kind for offering her an apology. Probably the nicest knight she's met. I think the dynamic between them is so funny right now, though. I had to continue it for this final post. After this, I'm sure Tali will just walk up to Anthony and tell him she didn't intend to scare him and that she thinks he's very nice.
I can understand that completely. I've been trying to keep a dynamic of Anthony not knowing that Ula feels spite for his actions towards Tali.
I'd ship it :p
Anthony's parents very much would not. Being a good little boy, Anthony is going to abide by what they say. (Hopefully if they ever get that far she can put up a "good little kitty" act.)

No, no, keep the joke. If it's a joke thats fine, I just want to make sure you guys know what the barge looks like xD

Also, I feel the need to clarify why Tali feels like pouncing on Joy. lol Its similar to how in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, a Laguz can sense when a person is a "Branded." Laguz should have the ability to sense when someone is another Laguz. She's not sure what she's sensing, but it's turning her "hunting instincts" on. Every time she gets near Joy just imagine her standing there like this:

butt-wiggle-pounce.jpg

Attachments

• 1587288169704.png
    1587288169704.png
    286.8 KB · Views: 0
Yeah thats fine, the other laguz can definitely know somethings off with Joy (the keen eyed may realise that his "cloak" seems rather stiff or that it is just his wings dislocated to sit lower down).

Ok i've properly written down what you guys are gonna be facing in the brigand camp, muhahaha.
Happy lelouch.gif

Ok i've properly written down what you guys are gonna be facing in the brigand camp, muhahaha.
View attachment 712206
Oh boy, I can't wait to see what the gang will slaughter fight against in the oncoming battle.
But let's be real though, if they can pull themselves together for the fight, they'll crush the bandits.

"A militia of competent or semi-competent fighters with a diverse amount of options vs bandits" seems like a rather easy first level until one of them takes out the heavy spear.

Good to know, for both parts of that.

And I can say that there will be 3 unique members of the brigands, it's taken us this long to reach em i'm not gonna have em be throwaway.

You're gonna kill my wonderful NPC villains!?
So mean :'(

Also I've added in art for the other leaders of the continent; Evangeline, Lilac, Garroth, Torrel and Bryce. I did the best I could to find art I felt fit them well, note that the clothes are probably not what they wear (especially torrel).

You're gonna kill my wonderful NPC villains!?
So mean :'(

Also I've added in art for the other leaders of the continent; Evangeline, Lilac, Garroth, Torrel and Bryce. I did the best I could to find art I felt fit them well, note that the clothes are probably not what they wear (especially torrel).

Popping in to say Bryce is HECKIN' RIPPED--

Goddamn I can see why

But hey, at least he's keeping the population ticking over!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back