• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fire Emblem RP - Breath of War OOC (Accepting)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Ill be honest, the fact that people are finding it harder to post when they're stuck at home at their computers amuses and confuses me...

I've just been waiting for other people to post so I'd have more meat for mine, but since it seems nobody a bit slow, I'll try and speed it up.

So I was having her accidentally steer down into the fissure that’s kinda where she would be surrounded by the clouds. If it’s possible to navigate so after she does that I will change it to her having noticed the barage instead of seeing Joy and still have her calling out and being weary of it being an enemy instead.
I won’t get to make the changes until after work today so give it take 16 hours. Does this work for a fix?

Last edited:
Alright,

It wouldn't have taken hours to reach the fissure, Rivercross is one of the closest towns to the fissure itself.
Also i'm a little confused on her path? She was flying really high, but then flew low into the fissure, before flying up again?

so if I’m correct in my belief that the path narrows going into the fissure once she notices she closing in on the fissure she’s flying a little over the tree line once she loses grip of her awareness she flys down also the path of the river and into the fog. Her initial instinct is to fly far enough to identify the area she’s so enough out of the fissure so she can identify her place into the fissure and as she does this she notices the barge.

It does narrow because the greenery is very dense closer to that part of the fissure.

she loses grip of her awareness she flys down also the path of the river and into the fog

I'm sorry but I need a bit more clarification, does she lose her grip and fly down past the river into the fissure? The fog itself is still a fair way down the fissure.

I can have her decend down close to the fog and catch herself once she notices the fog is getting closer to her. So she would wake to heading straight into a dive towards the lower ends of the fissure and come to before hitting any trees then navigating her way over the fog to looking down into it until she progresses further enough to view the barge. Also how far would you say the fissure is for time reference.

There aren't any trees at the bottom of the fissure, if that's what you're implying.
The fissure is 500m accross, and it is less than an hour by barge from rivercross which would probably be less time for a pegasus. She would be able to see the barge from the edge of the fissure, so long as she wasnt further down the fissure north or south.

Ill be honest, the fact that people are finding it harder to post when they're stuck at home at their computers amuses and confuses me...
In my case, its just a bad case of being overwhelmed with too much free time. Making commitments to friends outside of RPN, and spending hours upon hours playing games and sleeping way too late. lol Then finally waking up and having a butt load of chores or something else to do, and not feeling like posting.

That being said though, I have a lot to work with since my last post. You guys have posted a lot in the two weeks since my last post. I'm gonna try to get a pretty lengthy reply out by tonight, but its probably gonna take me a few hours.

I feel like I need to clarify, the barge doesn't have any cooking facilities on it... don't know where that came from. Its a slab of wood with some chairs, a tarp, a couple small stables and a motor at the back.

I feel like I need to clarify, the barge doesn't have any cooking facilities on it... don't know where that came from. Its a slab of wood with some chairs, a tarp, a couple small stables and a motor at the back.
I Anthony just assumed it had some.

Isn't anthony the only person in the group who's been on the barge (and to the short-hair lands) before? Or am I misremembering?

It's not a ship though, it's just for transport not for living.

And yeah I get that it's a joke. I'm just concerned people still don't know what the barge looks like, oh well we're getting off it soon.

I think its funnier now, knowing that there actually isn't any other way Tali can get a meal besides eating Anthony. lol

Dolches Dolches

Just to be clear though, Tali thinks Anthony is very kind for offering her an apology. Probably the nicest knight she's met. I think the dynamic between them is so funny right now, though. I had to continue it for this final post. After this, I'm sure Tali will just walk up to Anthony and tell him she didn't intend to scare him and that she thinks he's very nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back