• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Fire Emblem Divide: Announcements

I'm here! Just a bit bust with everything, still trying to get my head around the system and calculations, so I'm not completely lost. Will do my best to get characters up by the 10th.

Party Time... Almost
Ayy whaddup y'all. So if you're not participating in Chapter 2, you can skip this announcement entirely. For errbody else, it's almost time for the party, but first we gotta get sexy. This announcement is gonna guide y'all on how to do so.

Starting Date
First things first, I hate to do it but I think I gotta push the start date back. My bad guys, I've been going through some--
giphy.gif

--in de real world and haven't been able to get the chapter ready for you guys as fast as I would've liked to. I thought we might be able to do all this prep stuff within the weekend, but Idk, it seemed like it'd be rushing you guys to finish shit to cover for my own shortcomings and that's not very swag. I'd like to start the Chapter asap but I want us to have a hot start soooo hnnnng come hell or high water, Chapter 2 starts March 26th 12am pacific time on the dot, and Legion moves first. We'll spend this week getting our shit together and those who still have shit to finish now have a healthy little time frame to do it in.

Roster
Alrighty so we gotta pick the characters that are gonna be participating in this chapter. Right now you guys can bring in 15 characters. That number may potentially go up, that all depends on how many characters people with multiple characters would be willing to play for the Chapter. Right now, 15 will allow every participant to have at least one character. A lot of Legion guys are gonna have to double up and use two characters, possibly three, which is good because the Legion is full of character whores anyway, whereas only 5 Alliance players will have to double up with two characters, which is fine because the Alliance is full of character prudes.

If you do plan to/want to play 3 characters at once, please for the love of all that's unholy make sure you're actually ready to post for all three once every two weeks. If you start pussying out midway, me and everybody else are gonna feel some type of way about it so please don't bite off more than you can chew mis amigos.

Anyways, all that shit aside, get together with your teams and create a roster of characters you're bringing into the fite. And don't forget to elect a Commander. Once you do, I can finish up the character cards for every unit in the Chapter.

P.S. The 15-character count takes the potential absence of Pretz due to his computer woes into consideration if any of the discord dudes were curious.

Positioning
Okie dokie so the next thing I need you guys to do is position your characters. Before we get to that though, I'd like to point out a few minor changes I made to the Chapter objectives. Slide on over to Current Battle to check out the map and those objectives, the shit I altered is written in greeeeeen.

Next and more important thing, after you guys make your roster, you gotta choose starting positions for your characters. Hold up though, let me activate my psychic stoner powers real quick. You're wondering why there are 20 red guys and 20 blue guys when I just said each team is only allowed to bring 15! You weren't? You were actually thinking about tentacles? Yeah me too.

Anyway, for those of you who participated in Chapter 1, we're gonna do shit differently this time. Right now, all the red and blue guys on the map represent possible starting positions for you to place your characters. You don't have to fill them all, you can place your units in any of the 20 spots you want. You'll do this by putting together a simple little list for me kinda like this:

1 - John
2- Suzy
5- Tyler
8 - Tentacles
17- Marvin

Once both teams have turned in their positions and shit, I'll reorganize the map with everyone in their proper places and we'll be ready to roll. By default, I was going to have you guys post your character rosters and starting positions privately in your dusty ass team PMs. By the way, I need Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo and @theglassangel to invite the new players on their respective teams to those PMs, you can find all the new boiz and gurlz in the Player Roster.

BUT if you guys want a particular interaction to go down between two rival characters, then feel free to discuss shit like that with the opposite team. Share your rosters and positions entirely if you want, idgaf. Confidentiality is an option here. Part of the reason I wanted to give you guys more time was so you guys could maybe discuss some interactions between your characters and place them accordingly in their positions. That seemed like a hefty task for one weekend, but you guys are also epic procrastinators, literal last second motherfuckers, so I dunno, maybe you could. Still, seemed unfair to me so take the week to get sexy.

Conclusion
That's it motherfuckers, yuuuup. Please hit me up with the character roster ASAP so I can put together the cards. You don't have to send me the starting positions at the same time, you can do that later. Lemme know if you have any questions at all my homies and remember: traps are gay.

ChazGhost ChazGhost Reinhardt Reinhardt InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart @theglassangel KageYuuki KageYuuki Necromantic Necromantic Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Truthblade Truthblade Petite Rouge Petite Rouge hosaki hosaki IG42 IG42 CallmeMyth CallmeMyth Mothman Mothman Corgi Corgi Copykat Copykat GasMaskie GasMaskie Orikanyo Orikanyo Mena Mena Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade Velkyn Velkyn ChameleonicWanderer ChameleonicWanderer Aquaknight Aquaknight

Real Talk
Hey guys, things aren't looking too good for this chapter. But I mean... do you guys really care? Let's be real, there was very little to no effort on both sides for getting rosters and teams organized. I do recognize the people who tried their hardest to do so, shoutouts to Kage. Some of you still haven't finished your characters yet. And there's just very little effort in general being put toward the RP. Now I don't blame the new players, because I know all the noobs were looking to the older players for guidance. And I feel like I owe it to them at least to continue on with the Chapter. But to be real frank with you guys, I'm not feeling the love. I don't mean to come off as butthurt, but it is pretty disheartening to put the time that I put into the RP and to not see it reciprocated to some degree on any front. I can add stuff to the RP until the cows come home, but if you guys aren't gonna show any interest in RPing with each other or even talking to each other, then it's a colossal waste of my free time. And I value my free time very much.

As a GM, I have a general rule. If it seems like no one's having fun or has any enthusiasm for the RP, then I shut down the RP. I don't believe in RPs as chores. However, like I said, I don't want to disappoint the people who were on top of their shit, especially the new guys. So I'm at a bit of a crossroads. My personal plan was to shut down the RP if all my efforts to get shit poppin' during Chapter 2 (new classes, NPCs, Side Quests, and of course the Chapter itself) fell flat. And the fact that we can barely get started on the Chapter just has me feeling like: "Blaze, don't waste any more time with this, it dead." But I still personally have a ton of enthusiasm for the RP (I was getting real hype working on my NPCs and I'm probably gonna finish them just for fun) and I don't wanna drop it prematurely. If I were to drop it now, I would feel like I didn't truly give it my all and that sucks. But like I said, it doesn't matter how much I do. What matters is what you guys are willing to do.

So I'm gonna open up the door to y'all. I have a bit of a plan. For those of you who are legitimately interested in participating in Divide, hit me up some kinda way. You can do it here, you can PM me, I don't care. When I say legitimately interested, this means you're going to start being more proactive about shit. You're going to reach out to other people for Support Conversations. And by that I mean you are specifically going to say "Hey @whoever wanna do a support convo with character x and character y? I have an idea," not just simply stating that you're open for Support Convos. That's never helpful. You're going to get your rosters done as soon as possible. You're not going to reserve characters and never finish them. Basically, you're gonna have to act like you legit want to be a part of the RP because you enjoy it. You're going to have to put in some kind of REGULAR effort. Like participating in some fashion at least once a week. Whether that's posting, or doing a support convo, you know the deal.

For now, we can't do Chapter 2. Alliance just doesn't have the manpower. Players are dropping and some characters still don't have their stats updated and shit. Seriously guys, I gave you ages to do that. I'm really sorry for everyone who was prepared and was looking forward to shit. I'm sorry a lot of you put in the time reading the thread and made characters only to never get to participate in a battle :T That just really blows so like I said, I'm gonna do my best to make some shit work out for you guys who're still tryna do it big. But that's gotta be a two-way street, alright? Otherwise, I have no reason to do this. Life's too short to work on an RP no one gives a fuck about, ya know? Sorry for the bad news guys. Peace out, hit me up if you're about that life.

Reinhardt Reinhardt InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart @theglassangel KageYuuki KageYuuki Necromantic Necromantic Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Truthblade Truthblade Petite Rouge Petite Rouge hosaki hosaki IG42 IG42 CallmeMyth CallmeMyth Copykat Copykat GasMaskie GasMaskie Mena Mena Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade Velkyn Velkyn ChameleonicWanderer ChameleonicWanderer

Last edited:
You know what, it just wouldn't be fair for me to say I can give my all into this RP, so I'm not going to lead you on. I'm going to drop off so that I don't hinder progress. It's super dope and you should be proud of what you made S SirBlazeALot and you don't deserve half assed players like me. So the real OGs should stay and do their best to keep the train going. I think i'll pop in every once in a while to read where the story is going because it's that good, but I'd slow it down and that's just not fair. Godspeed alliance I'm rooting for you.

Mass Deletions
Ay whaddup errbody! So as the title implies I'm tryna do some mass deletions to clear the thread out for the people jumpin' on board with the Divide Reboot. If you've hit me up and told me you're still down to clown after my last announcement, your profiles won't be deleted. But I'm not exactly in charge of these deletions and there's a chance some shit can go wrong, so I'd highly recommend making a backup of your profiles in your workshop. For everyone who didn't hit me up about continuing on in the reboot, then grab your characters' profiles ASAP if you wanna hold onto them.

As for when the reboot's gonna start, idk. But a lotta shit is gonna be different for the reboot, mainly that there won't be any team division no more. You guys will be able to make characters on both sides. So if you're sticking around, start plannin' out some characters for the rival team :3 Imma try and get the new classes up for you guys pretty soon too.

And that's it. Stay up amigos!

Reinhardt Reinhardt InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart @theglassangel KageYuuki KageYuuki Necromantic Necromantic Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Truthblade Truthblade Petite Rouge Petite Rouge hosaki hosaki IG42 IG42 CallmeMyth CallmeMyth Copykat Copykat GasMaskie GasMaskie Mena Mena Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade Velkyn Velkyn ChameleonicWanderer ChameleonicWanderer

Alright you said to whore out so ill do just that. At least start rn

I want gangster, blood priest, rabbit, oathbreaker, batonist, and revenant knight for the alliance

Last edited:
I’d like to reserve the crusader and Lion for the Legion.

For the alliance I’d like to reserve the Halberdier and the Huntswoman

I’m also unreserving the ivory dragon, general, and the rogue for the legion.

Ori list o' claim.

Alliance
Muh Falcoknight baby
Whisper

Legion
Royal guard
Ballistician

Last edited:
Damn, the classes are going like hotcakes. I'll be reserving Maestro and Ebony Dragon for Legion, as well as Spirit Rider, Vanguard, Great Knight, and Sniper for Alliance.

Damn, the classes are going like hotcakes. I'll be reserving Maestro and Ebony Dragon for Legion, as well as Spirit Rider, Vanguard, Great Knight, and Sniper for Alliance.
get em hot and fresh~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back