• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Fire Emblem Divide: Announcements

For Trickster you gotta go thief for first class, if you want a ninja their 2nd class options are Shinobi and Puppeteer
My bad, better make him a shinobi. I was going more the direction of his personality with the trickster, but his history makes me want to stick to the way of the shadows.

Ayoooo
What's good guys? The first half of this is a real important announcement so make sure you throw a like on it so I know you read it. The second half is an opinion thing.

So I'm tryna start Chapter 2 on the 19th. A little late but not too off from my forecast. If you're ready to roll we'll spend this week and the next doing a little bit of preparation. You guys know I don't rush you to complete characters, just ask Flareshield Flareshield . But if you wanna participate in Chapter 2 from the jump, then ya gotta have your characters done by the 19th. If not, there might still be a chance for you to hop into Chapter 2 via reinforcements, but no promises.

To prepare for the chapter, there's some shit I need everyone who wants to participate to do. I'm gonna bold and color the shit because this is the most importante part of the announcement I NEED y'all to pay de most attention to.

If you plan on participating in Ch. 2, lemme know by the 12th so I can do a head count. Please reply directly to this announcement in this thread please <3

Then I can determine how many characters you guys can bring, and then I can make the map. I might... might split the map in two if we end up bringing a lot of people and the shit ends up too big. We have a big ass map I went overboard with in TNW right now and it's total cancer, so I'm trying to keep it both reasonably compact and reasonably spacious. That's why I wanna know if you're participating ASAP, because I want like a week to make sure the map's not garbage juice, you feel me? THEN we'll be ready to roll. Swag on swag off.

P.S. Before we get to topic #2, just wanted to let y'all know I'm currently working on like a little mini update. Nothing as drastic as the last one what with the stat changes, we're talking mostly new additions, like classes, and quests, and items, and lore etc. etc.

Night Moves
Alright so those of you who were here for Chapter 1 probably remember me being all cloak and dagger mister mystery man about Chapter 2. That wasn't for no reason, it's because I had originally planned on Chapter 2 being a Fog of War chapter. I didn't wanna tell y'all about it because I planned on doing a whole lot more recruiting than I actually did, and I didn't want a bunch of new characters showing up with convenient Torches and Magelights in their inventory, you feel me? But then as the Chapter developed more and the whole thing with the Vultures came about (btw if you haven't read anything about Chapter 2 yet, hit up de Main thread and Current Battle - Objectives) I decided that it would be piling on way too much shit. Too many people who haven't played before and too large of a gap between Chapter 1 and 2 for people who have played before. So I decided to can the Fog of War for Chapter 2.

Then I did some more thinking, and I was like, nah man. Fog of War isn't gonna work for Divide. It's gonna require two Current Battles in separate PMs, it's gonna require hidden battle summaries that go in either that PM or another one, sometimes I'm gonna have to change both sometimes not -- I can just see it becoming a muddled clusterfuck real quickly. I don't think I've gotten gud enough at handling one Current Battle to handle two, so I think it'd be best if we just didn't do Fog of War for Legion Vs. Alliance battles.

But that doesn't mean we gotta get rid of Fog of War entirely. We can do it for battles when/if the Legion and Alliance work together. I'd also be open to doing them as little playable side quests where I'm controlling the enemies and shit. Essentially, any scenario where it's any combination of one or both teams vs. enemies controlled by me is gravy, that way I don't have to provide two different Current Battles. But I think it could be fun to have some side quests that have a map, so why not differentiate them by makin' 'em Fog o' War? Also, I'm not entirely closed off to maybe eventually doing a Legion Vs. Alliance fog map. But I'd wanna test it on a very small scale first. If that sounds interesting to you, then we can maybe get a tiny handful of you together and make a side quest about it. Yeah get ready motherfuckers, I'm gonna be pushing side quests up everyone's ass, this is just the beginning.

So yeah anyway, just wanted to talk to you guys about that and see what you think. Am I trippin'? Or do you feel me? You wanna do a side quest? I wanna do a side quest. I'm working on a few ideas. Now that that "three objective" bullshit is gone, it's a looooot easier. I'd recommend giving it a go again without thinking about any of that shit. Might drop the 6 man cap too. Who knows? Overall, I want a real casual and loose feel side quests, I feel like putting limitations and requirements on 'em kinda cucked 'em. Trying to make them myself under those conditions was way harder than it needed to be. I'm rambling, sorry.

Anyway peace out have a good one guyz!

ChazGhost ChazGhost Reinhardt Reinhardt InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart @theglassangel KageYuuki KageYuuki Necromantic Necromantic Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Truthblade Truthblade Petite Rouge Petite Rouge hosaki hosaki IG42 IG42 CallmeMyth CallmeMyth Mothman Mothman Corgi Corgi Flareshield Flareshield Copykat Copykat GasMaskie GasMaskie Orikanyo Orikanyo Mena Mena Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade Velkyn Velkyn ChameleonicWanderer ChameleonicWanderer Aquaknight Aquaknight

I'm in, too. That is, if it would be possible for me to participate when I don't have a computer...What do you think, Blazu?

I feel like it'll help move the RP forward if you start putting more focus on completing side quests. I don't know why nobody seems to have an interest in those.

We have had similar issues with one on one supports, too. I hope there's a way to fix that in the future.

Ayoooo
What's good guys? The first half of this is a real important announcement so make sure you throw a like on it so I know you read it. The second half is an opinion thing.

So I'm tryna start Chapter 2 on the 19th. A little late but not too off from my forecast. If you're ready to roll we'll spend this week and the next doing a little bit of preparation. You guys know I don't rush you to complete characters, just ask Flareshield Flareshield . But if you wanna participate in Chapter 2 from the jump, then ya gotta have your characters done by the 19th. If not, there might still be a chance for you to hop into Chapter 2 via reinforcements, but no promises.

To prepare for the chapter, there's some shit I need everyone who wants to participate to do. I'm gonna bold and color the shit because this is the most importante part of the announcement I NEED y'all to pay de most attention to.

If you plan on participating in Ch. 2, lemme know by the 12th so I can do a head count. Please reply directly to this announcement in this thread please <3

Then I can determine how many characters you guys can bring, and then I can make the map. I might... might split the map in two if we end up bringing a lot of people and the shit ends up too big. We have a big ass map I went overboard with in TNW right now and it's total cancer, so I'm trying to keep it both reasonably compact and reasonably spacious. That's why I wanna know if you're participating ASAP, because I want like a week to make sure the map's not garbage juice, you feel me? THEN we'll be ready to roll. Swag on swag off.

P.S. Before we get to topic #2, just wanted to let y'all know I'm currently working on like a little mini update. Nothing as drastic as the last one what with the stat changes, we're talking mostly new additions, like classes, and quests, and items, and lore etc. etc.

Night Moves
Alright so those of you who were here for Chapter 1 probably remember me being all cloak and dagger mister mystery man about Chapter 2. That wasn't for no reason, it's because I had originally planned on Chapter 2 being a Fog of War chapter. I didn't wanna tell y'all about it because I planned on doing a whole lot more recruiting than I actually did, and I didn't want a bunch of new characters showing up with convenient Torches and Magelights in their inventory, you feel me? But then as the Chapter developed more and the whole thing with the Vultures came about (btw if you haven't read anything about Chapter 2 yet, hit up de Main thread andCurrent Battle - Objectives) I decided that it would be piling on way too much shit. Too many people who haven't played before and too large of a gap between Chapter 1 and 2 for people who have played before. So I decided to can the Fog of War for Chapter 2.

Then I did some more thinking, and I was like, nah man. Fog of War isn't gonna work for Divide. It's gonna require two Current Battles in separate PMs, it's gonna require hidden battle summaries that go in either that PM or another one, sometimes I'm gonna have to change both sometimes not -- I can just see it becoming a muddled clusterfuck real quickly. I don't think I've gotten gud enough at handling one Current Battle to handle two, so I think it'd be best if we just didn't do Fog of War for Legion Vs. Alliance battles.

But that doesn't mean we gotta get rid of Fog of War entirely. We can do it for battles when/if the Legion and Alliance work together. I'd also be open to doing them as little playable side quests where I'm controlling the enemies and shit. Essentially, any scenario where it's any combination of one or both teams vs. enemies controlled by me is gravy, that way I don't have to provide two different Current Battles. But I think it could be fun to have some side quests that have a map, so why not differentiate them by makin' 'em Fog o' War? Also, I'm not entirely closed off to maybe eventually doing a Legion Vs. Alliance fog map. But I'd wanna test it on a very small scale first. If that sounds interesting to you, then we can maybe get a tiny handful of you together and make a side quest about it. Yeah get ready motherfuckers, I'm gonna be pushing side quests up everyone's ass, this is just the beginning.

So yeah anyway, just wanted to talk to you guys about that and see what you think. Am I trippin'? Or do you feel me? You wanna do a side quest? I wanna do a side quest. I'm working on a few ideas. Now that that "three objective" bullshit is gone, it's a looooot easier. I'd recommend giving it a go again without thinking about any of that shit. Might drop the 6 man cap too. Who knows? Overall, I want a real casual and loose feel side quests, I feel like putting limitations and requirements on 'em kinda cucked 'em. Trying to make them myself under those conditions was way harder than it needed to be. I'm rambling, sorry.

Anyway peace out have a good one guyz!

ChazGhost ChazGhost Reinhardt Reinhardt InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart @theglassangel KageYuuki KageYuuki Necromantic Necromantic Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Truthblade Truthblade Petite Rouge Petite Rouge hosaki hosaki IG42 IG42 CallmeMyth CallmeMyth Mothman Mothman Corgi Corgi Flareshield Flareshield Copykat Copykat GasMaskie GasMaskie Orikanyo Orikanyo Mena Mena Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade Velkyn Velkyn ChameleonicWanderer ChameleonicWanderer Aquaknight Aquaknight

Mu'fuckas be all gettin fucked up in chapter 2 by ya' boy you feel me son?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back