• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fire & Blood (Game of Thrones)

Kassandra Rose

Elder Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

FIRE AND BLOOD: A GAME OF THRONES SEARCH

“When you play a game of thrones, you win or you die”

Hello MTV. My name is Kas (she/her). Welcome to my search.

I am looking for a writing partner who loves character development and world building!!

I know that quality does not always mean quantity. But, I adore writing. I really like immersing myself into the world's that I build. So, I would like to consider myself as literate and would like to see this in turn.

I am a full-time student AND a part-time worker. I have recently graduated from my BSc in Psychology. I’m now studying Social Work MA and have big hopes to do my PHD in Clinical Psychology. Like most people, my free time is not in abundance. Therefore, I do have to be selective in my threads. So, if you are looking for casual writing, I am not your gal.

If this excludes you, best of luck in your continued search!

ABOUT ME:

• Depending on university deadlines, I can post anywhere from once to multiple times a week. As this is summer, I have a lot of free time recently.
• 3 paragraphs+. I can write as much as a small chapter. This will vary, depending on the scene. Dialogue heavy scenes do not give way to 2000+ word posts. I can write as much as my partner gives.
• I am 22 years old. Virgo-Libra cusp, if that is relevant.
• I am ghost friendly👻
• I enjoy romance as a subplot. It is not a necessity. I do feel it adds a lot to the story in terms of: character motivation, character development and plot drive.
• FxM, primarily. I can also write FxF. I will be open to trying MxM, but I never have before. I enjoy female roles as my main.
• I can write from the male perspective. This depends solely on character muse.
• I absolutely adore doubling. This isn’t necessary. I do find it adds more to plot. I love having separate POVS and subplots that eventually merge into one.

ABOUT YOU:

• TALK TO ME OOC. This is half the fun. Let's make playlists, commission art, send each other relevant Tik Toks, talk about our favourite movie moments. This does wonders for inspiration.
• Okay. I'm going to come out and say it. This fandom is HARSH. I love Game of Thrones. Do I know every detail? Hell no. Please work with me. I've seen the series. I don't know too much more about the lore. I listen to podcasts and read up, but I sure as hell would like to be educated. Tell me all about what interests you and I’m willing to do the extra research.
• 18+ years old please. I just prefer writing with people my own age.
• I prefer weekly responses, but honestly, you do you.
• Ready to cringe? It takes two to tango. Brainstorm with me. I'm not writing these storylines alone. I’m here to write with you. Throw out those random ideas you’ve got floating around in your brain.

WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR:

• I never risk chatting too much away in interest checks. We’ve all been there. You pour your heart out, no one bites. Sometimes you put a sentence and attract the masses.
• I am looking to write an original storyline, based somewhere around the beginning of the show House of Dragon.
• I have plenty of original ideas and a couple of troupes I do love. So, please feel free to private message me and we can chat away. I want to know all about your opinions— your favourite character, your hopes for the plot, what song reminds you of a certain person. I can talk for days.
• I am primarily hoping for original characters. However, there are some canon characters I am willing to write, which I will attach below.
• Please be cautioned I will not write controversial ships romantically, no matter how much ‘chemistry’ actors have.

CHARACTERS:

I can write:

Rhaenyra, Alicent, Ser Criston, Daemon, OCs — If you are looking for me to write a certain canon character, just ask.

I am looking for:

Daemon, Ser Criston, OCs

1x1.

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Hi, would you actually still be interested ? I'd be willing to try to play Daemon and maybe Ser Criston as well ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back