• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fire and Ash-Dragon Rider one x one search

StarlightCrusader

Unlucky Member
Hello!

I’m in search of a partner or two for a dragon rider rp, it’s been something I’ve been hyper fixating on for a while now and I’d like to do something like that. (:

I have quite a bit of world building done for this setting and I have one plot done and another I’m working on right now that’s almost finished, which I’d be happy to share if you were interested!

Other important bits:

-I’m EST
-I don’t have a preference for post length, mine tend to vary, but 2-3 paragraphs minimum is my go-to. I just need something to reply to, I even tend to match my partners post length. Quality over quantity.
-21+ partners please
-I’m comfortable with m/m, f/f, and m/f. Feel free to let me know what your preference is when we chat!
-I prefer to use discord but I’m completely fine keeping everything on rpn if need be!
-I’m ghost friendly, but if our rp feels like it’s going stale or you aren’t vibing anymore I won’t be hurt if you let me know.
-I love romance, so I’d like that to be something we work with, it doesn’t have to be the main focus.

Plots:

Enemies to friends to lovers

There are two separate kingdoms of dragon riders, they were formed by two men many centuries ago who were friends but ultimately became enemies. Both men had managed to bond with dragons before the split and now both Kingdoms have fierce dragon riders. Now in the present time, both kingdoms are still at odds with one another.

Muse A is the heir to the throne of Arcelia, a kingdom in the south, they were adopted as a baby because the King and Queen couldn’t have a child of their own. When they were named heir the people were upset, but when Muse A managed to bond with their great grandfather’s dragon things started to look up. It was uncommon for someone without the bloodline to bond with a dragon. It wasn’t until the miraculous birth of their younger brother that talks of ascension started up again. If there was a true born heir, why should Muse A take the throne?

Muse B is the heir to the Kingdom of Zemira, a kingdom in the east, they are the eldest child of the King and Queen, with 3 younger siblings. They are loved by the people and have turned out to be quite the prodigy, a skilled dragon rider who has been bonded with their dragon since they were young.

One day Muse A goes out on their dragon to get away from the talks of ascension and the general feeling of unwontedness from members of the council, they pick a spot to land and relax a while. But unknown to them they had crossed into Zemira’s territory, it wasn’t long until Muse B had found them.

The initial encounter between them was hostile at first, both of them had grown up to have prejudice against the other kingdom. But soon they figured out they have many things in common and not long after that they meet frequently in a neutral area to hang out and enjoy each other’s company. Even their dragons seem at ease around the other.

One day their little secret gets out and both kings are once again at each other’s throats, with threats of war looming in the air, can these two navigate their newfound friendship in between the hostilities and sense of duty?

Again, I do have another plot in the works for an arranged marriage scenario as well so if that interests you please let me know!

But thanks for looking, feel free to pm me if you wanted to work on something like this!

Hello!

I’m in search of a partner or two for a dragon rider rp, it’s been something I’ve been hyper fixating on for a while now and I’d like to do something like that. (:

I have quite a bit of world building done for this setting and I have one plot done and another I’m working on right now that’s almost finished, which I’d be happy to share if you were interested!

Other important bits:

-I’m EST
-I don’t have a preference for post length, mine tend to vary, but 2-3 paragraphs minimum is my go-to. I just need something to reply to, I even tend to match my partners post length. Quality over quantity.
-21+ partners please
-I’m comfortable with m/m, f/f, and m/f. Feel free to let me know what your preference is when we chat!
-I prefer to use discord but I’m completely fine keeping everything on rpn if need be!
-I’m ghost friendly, but if our rp feels like it’s going stale or you aren’t vibing anymore I won’t be hurt if you let me know.
-I love romance, so I’d like that to be something we work with, it doesn’t have to be the main focus.

Plots:

Enemies to friends to lovers

There are two separate kingdoms of dragon riders, they were formed by two men many centuries ago who were friends but ultimately became enemies. Both men had managed to bond with dragons before the split and now both Kingdoms have fierce dragon riders. Now in the present time, both kingdoms are still at odds with one another.

Muse A is the heir to the throne of Arcelia, a kingdom in the south, they were adopted as a baby because the King and Queen couldn’t have a child of their own. When they were named heir the people were upset, but when Muse A managed to bond with their great grandfather’s dragon things started to look up. It was uncommon for someone without the bloodline to bond with a dragon. It wasn’t until the miraculous birth of their younger brother that talks of ascension started up again. If there was a true born heir, why should Muse A take the throne?

Muse B is the heir to the Kingdom of Zemira, a kingdom in the east, they are the eldest child of the King and Queen, with 3 younger siblings. They are loved by the people and have turned out to be quite the prodigy, a skilled dragon rider who has been bonded with their dragon since they were young.

One day Muse A goes out on their dragon to get away from the talks of ascension and the general feeling of unwontedness from members of the council, they pick a spot to land and relax a while. But unknown to them they had crossed into Zemira’s territory, it wasn’t long until Muse B had found them.

The initial encounter between them was hostile at first, both of them had grown up to have prejudice against the other kingdom. But soon they figured out they have many things in common and not long after that they meet frequently in a neutral area to hang out and enjoy each other’s company. Even their dragons seem at ease around the other.

One day their little secret gets out and both kings are once again at each other’s throats, with threats of war looming in the air, can these two navigate their newfound friendship in between the hostilities and sense of duty?

Again, I do have another plot in the works for an arranged marriage scenario as well so if that interests you please let me know!

But thanks for looking, feel free to pm me if you wanted to work on something like this!
I loved your original plot but I'd be open to hear the second!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back