• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Finding a Song - OOC Chatter

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Mowkie

Meow
I don't think this thread needs a fancy title. Anyone who is even slightly interested can come on in and chatter with players, but this is primarily for us to chat with each other, help out story problems, and share about ourselves as we please. XD

Please, see the Rules in the Character Creation thread!!

Hello read the Interesting check, saw and read it was closed and such. Followed to go here and well...here i am!
I will keep a eye out! If there is any free space in the future would be glad to join, very much interested.

Hello read the Interesting check, saw and read it was closed and such. Followed to go here and well...here i am!
I will keep a eye out! If there is any free space in the future would be glad to join, very much interested.
The nice thing about this RP is that it is always open! Just head on over to the Lore and Character threads (you can find links to them at the top of this thread) and get started!

It'll be a bit of a slow startup, but as we get more people in and the story going, I'm sure we will ger busier.

Also, welcome!

I am working on sheet appearance and char history, and then I'll be ready to go. Looks like most of the interest that was garnered has been lost, but honestly, this RP is designed for people to come and go. I do hope we get more at some point, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back