• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

final fantasy xv search!

sawako

Hi, hello!

Sorry for the super bland thread, I'm not the best at making pretty posts unfortunately.

I'd like to keep this as short as I can, so here goes!

• I turn 18 later this year.
  • I very rarely ever go beyond 1,000 words at the absolute most. I do try to mirror my partners, though.
  • I like to take my time with responding, so please be patient with me! I'll gladly do the same for you!
  • That being said, don't be afraid to contact me if you haven't heard from me for more than two weeks!
  • I enjoy befriending the people I write with, but I can be awkward and often have trouble keeping a conversation. Just a warning.

Probably obvious from the title, but I'm currently looking to do something Final Fantasy XV related!

More specifically, I'm looking for someone to play any of the main boys to an original character. I would absolutely love Ignis or Prompto, though!

Of course, I'd be up for playing one of the boys for you as well, unless you're totally okay with just playing a canon.

I admit, I've never played a canon character from anything ever before, but I would love to give it a try.

Please feel free to message me if you're interested, instead of posting here.

Thank you for reading, and I hope to see some messages soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back