• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Final Fantasy RP Request !!

Peachy.Q

Perpetually Exhausted
Hello all! I’ve just gotten into the Final Fantasy scene and let me tel you I’m loving it dearly. So of course, that also means I’m dying to begin a couple of roleplays !

At the moment, I’m only 13 chapters through FFXV, and 17 chapters through FFVII remake So I do ask you be spoiler free if considering a rp! With FFXV being an acception, I accidentally spoiled it for myself 😔

Anywho, let’s get some rules out of the way !!
And make sure to either PM me or Comment if you’d like to rp!

Main Rules
I - I understand English is not everyone’s first language. All I ask is that you use good grammar, and please be at least semi-lit; at least 5 sentences ! It’s hard to reply to anything less. Mistakes are bound to happen, I could count more than a handful of times I edit a response because of typos. And some still escape my eye.

II - I ask that my roleplay partners are 18+, as I myself am 18+. It’s what is most comfortable for me, I ask it is respected.

III - 18+ mature content does not equal sensual content. Heavier topics are welcomed so long as they are delivered respectfully. So tell me if any triggers you have!

IV - I do have a job and life outside of roleplay, so please don’t bombard me if I don’t answer in a couple of hours. If I wind up taking a break, I’ll do my best to warn you before hand! And I ask that you do the same. I get it.

Roleplay Preferences
I - As far as pairings go, I am happy to engage in any gender pairing, and am open to hearing about ships. Romantic and platonic relationships are welcomed greatly!
- - Currently interested in these ships- but not limited to! I will bracket who Im comfortable playing as.
FFXV
{Noctis} x Lunafreya
{Noctis} x {Ignis}
{Ignis} x Gladiolus
{Ignis} x {Prompto}
Ravus x {Ignus}
FFVII Remake
{Cloud} x Wedge
{Cloud} x Biggs
{Cloud} x Jessie (could be convinced to try Jessie!)
{Cloud} x Tiffa (Platonic/sibling relationship heavily preferred !!)
{Cloud} x Aerith
{Cloud} x Roche
{Cloud} x {Reno}

II - Here’s a quick list of characters I feel comfortable playing and who I’d like to attempt playing (bear with me if I’m not spot on at first!) I’ll mark those I’m most comfortable musing with a ⭐️ I’m planning to learn other characters, but for now these are the few I’d like to work with. Please keep them in mind with ships not listed above !!
Noctis ⭐
Ignis ⭐
Prompto ⭐
Cloud ⭐
Wedge
Jessie
Reno

This will probably be revised sooner or later, but here’s a quick rundown of things.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back