• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Final Fantasy Cravings

Peachy.Q

Perpetually Exhausted
Hello all! I’m Peachy; I use They/Them pronouns and am 23! I do work two jobs at the moment, and with the holiday season upon us, I am going to be busier than normal. But I’m still hoping for a good roleplay!

Main Rules
I - I understand English is not everyone’s first language. All I ask is that you use good grammar, and please be at least semi-lit; at least 5 sentences ! It’s hard to reply to anything less. Mistakes are bound to happen, I could count more than a handful of times I edit a response because of typos. And some still escape my eye.

II - I ask that my roleplay partners are at least 17+, as I myself am 21+. It’s what is most comfortable for me, I ask it is respected.

III - 18+ mature content does not equal sensual content. Heavier topics are welcomed so long as they are delivered respectfully. So tell me if any triggers you have!

IV - I do have jobs and life outside of roleplay, so please don’t bombard me if I don’t answer in a couple of hours. I will definitely do my best for AT LEAST a reply a day!If I wind up taking a break, I’ll do my best to warn you before hand! And I ask that you do the same. I get it.

Roleplay Preferences
I - As far as pairings go, I am happy to engage in any gender pairing, and am open to hearing about ships. Romantic and platonic relationships are welcomed greatly!
- - Currently interested in these ships- but not limited to! I will bracket who Im comfortable playing as.

FFVII Remake
{Cloud} x Wedge
{Cloud} x Biggs
{Cloud} x Jessie (could be convinced to try Jessie!)
{Cloud} x Tiffa (Platonic/sibling relationship heavily preferred !!)
{Cloud} x {Aerith}
{Cloud} x Roche
{Cloud} x {Reno}
{Reno, Tseng} x Rufus

FF7 Crisis Core Reunion
{Zack} x Aerith
{Zack} x {Cloud}
{Zack} x -anyone?-
{Zack} x Kunsel
>Suggest some Tseng ships!!<
{Tseng} x Sephiroth
{Angeal} x Sephiroth
{Angeal} x Genesis >bonus for AGS poly?<
{Zack} | Angeal {STRICTLY PLATONIC}
- perhaps early mentor days? Shenanigans? I’m begging

This will probably be revised sooner or later, but here’s a quick rundown of things.

Do please comment or DM for a roleplay! And my Discord is #Mint9686 if you’d rather just directly message me there !!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back