• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom β― πšπš’πš—πšŠπš• πšπšŠπš—πšπšŠπšœπš’ 𝟷𝟼 : the 1 x 1 search you didn't ask for.

boudinage

One Time Luck
the reviews are in, yall:
"sends me gposes i never asked for at 3 in the morning and beach pics i never asked for at 3 in the afternoon"​
"sent her 10 cat pics, then proceeded to ask for more"
"adequate"​
"played all my husbands for me, i guess"​

how do you do fellow nerds?

i'm lookin for some fabulous shameless self indulgence of the final fantasy variety.
i love doubling, i love givin' my partner the feelings they deserve. i hold no
grudges, so if we started something and one of us bailed, feel free to hit me up
again. worst thing that happens is one of us ghosts and that's no big thing.

the quick bits:

me:you:
➜ 25+, hst ➜ 18+, but ideally 21+
➜ 3rd person, present tense ➜ 3rd person, whatever tense you want
➜ between a couple paragraphs and a couple pages ➜ just more than four sentences
➜ i got lady ocs opposite canon you playin' for me ➜ whoever you want for the canon(s) i'm playin for you
➜ posts relatively frequently most the time i think ➜ posts whenever you want
➜ likes ooc chatter about dumb things ➜ maybe you like ooc stuff too???
➜ likes discord ➜ it's not necessary tho
➜ lots of exclamation marks; i'm v excited

no: characters under 18. characters that are 128 but look 10.
i'd love to play a character or five for you (pppprobably not always all at the same
time because my energy is limited and my fingers only have so much strength!)
if you'd be willing to play a canon for me. if we want the same canon, i am totally
okay with doing two separate roleplays. any character that i love playing opposite
of, i also either love playing or would love to try to play. i am more than glad to give
you that sweet jealous love triangle, don't hesitate to ask!

i love ocs and i guarantee that i already love your oc. if you want a canon pairing, i
am also happy to do that for you as well! we don't shame ocs here, we love em all:
the super sue perfect, the overly traumatized, the way too powerful to be true, the
combination of all of the above, the super special snowflake! we embrace the special
oc here.

with regards to plots: i don't really have any pre-made, well thought out plots. i don't
mind sticking close to the events in a game but i also don't want to simply rewrite
the canon story 1:1, you know? i love diverging and seeing things change. we don't
have to come up with a full plot before starting! i enjoy sudden plot twists that might
change a direction from what may have been previously planned out - so feel free
to make any sudden decisions. the worst thing that happens is we do that and we just
tell one another, "what a cool idea, but i sort of had my heart set on it actually
happening the way we planned!" and we can edit a post, no biggie! but it's kinda fun
to do lil surprise like that, it's kinda like lil' surprise gifts.

as per the rules of the road, if you are interested in goin offsite, we can discuss any
details over private messages!

if you're interested you can message me or post here or whatever strikes your fancy.

i'll list who i'd appreciate you to play for me opposite my dumb dumb, and may
i emphasize dumb ocs. they say stupid stuff and chew the scenery.

final fantasy 16
➜ clive​
➜ joshua​
➜ dion, if ya chill w him bein bi​
➜ harbard. idk how or why.​

i can play just about anyone you want, including people from released dlc.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back