• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Final Fantasy 16 Roleplay !

VaporStar_

Haha, what's motivation ✨?!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome — |

Hello Vapor here! I'm 23 and my pronouns are they \ them

⁺    ˚
. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .⁺    ˚⁺    ˚
*     ✦ .  ⁺   .
═════╗Basic Information ╔══════

══╝★Gore\ angst, I'm fine with both gore and I absolutely adore angst. However, please don't go overboard with it. I will tell you what my limits are.

══╝★ OCs, apologies but I don't roleplay with oc's.

══╝★ I am a literate roleplayer. I can scale down to semi-literate if needed— but when I'm inspired I can write a lot.

══╝★ I will only do BxB shipping when it comes to roleplaying.

══╝★Triggers Please don't force me to do something in the roleplay [suggestions are fine] Please don't force your character onto mine. Don't control my character. I absolutely will NOT roleplay plots with m-preg!

═════╗Ship \ Plot ╔══════

I've been searching for Cid writers for a while, for a plot shipping him with Clive — I swear these two live in my head rent free. So I'd absolutely love to do to a Final Fantasy 16 shipping these two! I'm looking for someone who write Cid, as I love playing Clive!
I have so many head-cannons for them too ahhh! I love au's, angst, romance, action, and horror. I'd love to brainstorm up a plot!

I don't write with anyone under the age of 18!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back