Final Fantasy 15 Preparations

Lojikal

God of Games
I pre-ordered Final Fantasy 15 two days ago because all of the previews for it look fantastic (second pre-order ever for me). I have played other Final Fantasy games, but I have never finished any besides Crisis Core: FF 7 (which is a great game), so I just bought 6, 7, 8 and 9 on my Vita and will be playing them until 15 comes out (I also have 10 and 10-2, so I might re-download them onto my PS3). while I am on this subject, are any of you hyped for 15? Have you played any FF games previously? What is your favorite? 

Last edited by a moderator:
I have it ordered on Gamefly. I'm ready. I have been waiting for this game since it was called versus 13.

I've played 3, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 13-1-2. My favorite hands down is 10 that is unless 15 knocks it out but yeah 10 holds a memorable place in my heart.

• Beat FF5
  • BEAT FF6
  • BEAT FF7
  • BEAT FF8
  • Realize how sub-par every game since has been on a story telling and conceltual level
  • Get your shit together

:D  Seriously though.... Beat 5-8, that's the good stuff. 10 killed the FF fan in me, and I am FANATICAL!! I wrote a 7 part homage to Square & FF, still slowly working on part 8.

I hate X. Lol  I love VI and VII though. I only recently played them and haven't finished them,  but I will be getting XV day one. Pretty excited about it TBH.  

Thanks everyone for posting your thoughts. 4 days left till FFXV, so I am hyped! know a lot of people probably won't buy it just because it isn't turn based like most of the FF games (as well as the fact that because the last few weren't so good, they think this one might not), but I think it is great that they are making an effort to change up their style, since they ran turn-based for at least the first 10 of them. There are still elements in there from previous games anyway. I also believe that you shouldn't knock it till you try it yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back