• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Filthy Rich {group RP}

wicked

Yikes
Would anyone be up for a literate, advanced roleplay about a bunch of young adult, elite New Yorkers living in the same apartment building as each other? It would be a slice of life type story following the daily lives and interactions between this group of friends(/enemies?).

Let me know if so :).

hello! i'm intrigued. posting so i might get a notif when you make all the links and whatnot!

Check it out if you're still interested :D!

Don't see a role that you like, have a great idea for another role, or want to alter an existing role? Just shoot me a PM! I would be more than happy to work with you, to make it work!

cadence cadence Soap Soap bbyblsm bbyblsm bixby bixby Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 0k_mang0 0k_mang0 Keira Winston Keira Winston erzulie erzulie copacetic copacetic Blatherskiter Blatherskiter thirteen thirteen Aiyara Aiyara murphalicious murphalicious Gomenesigh Gomenesigh Meme Machine Meme Machine Raven14 Raven14

Users who are viewing this thread

Back