• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fill the Fandom hole in my heart

ChampionOfTheMorningStar

The lunatic Fringe
Hi there all! I am flower!

I AM FLOOOWWWERRRR

ahem

So I have a few fandom plots I would like to try, first off a few things that I expect of my partners.

I like my partners and I to have a open OOC convo to talk and keep each other updated so that even if their are large gaps between posts we can drop a message so we can confirm that we are still alive and planing on posting. I typically post upwards of two chunky paragraphs a post, I ask that my partners post at least this if they can, we all have off posts, I just ask that you try, aim high! At least give me something more than action and dialog make it interesting, that's more fun for the both of us. Also add to the plot and be spontaneous!

The only solid rule is I only RP in PM.

Now on to the ideas ^.^ Bold is the person I would like to play.

Marvel

Loki x Charles Xavier (First class portrayal)

Loki has been captured by S.H.E.L.D, however he's a slippery little sucker and they can't get any information out of him. They have him bound and are interrogating him, however it's not working out so Charles is called in to assist, however Charles doesn't really like the way Loki is being treated and frees him and slips him a business card with his home address on it, Loki becomes a temporary house guest at Xavier mansion.

Canon modifications I have made: This would take place after First class and ignore the events of days of future past, it would also bring young Charles up to the Avenger's time line. In this Charles plans to start a school but hasn't really gotten himself together yet and is living alone. He also is not wheelchair bound but uses forearm supports.

Loki x banner or tony

After the events of the Avengers Loki is sent to earth to serve out his life as a mortal. S.H.E.L.D is monitoring his integration into society while making sure he doesn't murder all of the good people of Manhattan. Loki is characteristically un excited, he mopes around his apartment for a few mouths. But Loki's Human body is frail, much frailer than he knew, magic was Loki's immune system. That's all gone now. Eventually the science side of the avengers have to step in to figure out how magic meets science in this way. Loki finds he likes science, and scientists, but how do the other avengers take this? And the New Loki?

White Collar ( I head cannon Neal as Pansexual just btw)

Also: If you have any White collar Ideas where I can play Neal contact me. I LOVE playing Neal. Here are my ideas but I'm open to all.

Neal x Original Male Character

Neal and Peter have a new case, suspected embezzlement and insider trading, and Peter might just have the in for Neal to prove it. The company they're investigating 's CEO has a son, a gay son and Neal happens to be just his type.

Neal has to con and flirt with this boy, to find out if he's dads involved. But what happens when the smoke clears and Neal doesn't want to stop?

Neal x Peter x EL (Willing to play El as well if you like or we could make her NPC and both play her and have this be Neal and peter centric)

No big plot thoughts to be perfectly honest. I was thinking that something happens to Neal (injury? illness?) or just a scare and he ends up staying with the Burkes for a while and the stress / worry forces them to realize how they all feel.

Or we could just make it up as we go heading in the direction of the threesome.

Neal and Peter Friendship (Or heading towards triad OR a OC if a romance is wanted)

Neal is poisoned on a case. The problem is, they don't know it right away, the poison is slow, it works not my shutting Neal down completely but by making him weaker so other things will kill him. As Neal get's sicker he has to stay with the Burkes. Can they figure out what's happend and stop it before it's too late? Themed around family and love and friendship.

General wc pairings:

Neal x Clinton

Neal x OC

Neal x Peter x El

Neal x almost anyone except Diana

I will add more as I think of them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back