• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fighting game RP (always open)

Darklord95

#thuglife
Supporter
So, I’m a big fan of fighting games, even though I suck at them, and I love roleplaying, so why not mix them? My idea for this RP is we’ll pick a fighting game series (doesn’t matter which one) and (I’ll try to explain this as best I can) we’ll each make a different OC for each game in the series, they’ll team up and take out all the fighters in that specific game. Then once we get through all the games, we’ll pick the OCs we like the most and have them be in an ultimate tournament where they fight every single fighter in the entire series, including the OCs we didn’t choose. I don’t care about post length, just know that my replies won’t be paragraphs long, but that doesn’t mean they’ll suck, I’ll do my very best to give you something to work with, in the fight scenes and the character moments. As for who I’m looking for, I just want people who want to have fun fighting characters in their favorite fighting game franchise! OC chatter is more then welcome, especially if you’re a nerd and wanna talk about nerd stuff. If you have any questions please ask 😊
my one rule: NO GHOSTING.
Fighting games I know.
Marvel vs Capcom
Tekken
Street Fighter
Smash Bros
Mortal Kombat
King of figthers
Fatal Fury
Art of Fighting
Soul Calibur
Dead or alive
DBZ
Skullgirlz
Ones I’m less familiar with but am still willing to do are
Killer Instinct
Darkstalkers
Guilty Gear
Blazblu
Snk vs capcom
Samurai showdown

please PM me if you’re interested or have any questions

Last edited:
I gotchu, which Fighting games have you played. This is very broad as of right now, I wish to see if our interests align.

I gotchu, which Fighting games have you played. This is very broad as of right now, I wish to see if our interests align.
Allow me to tell you.
🎼 bum ba dum ba dum ba dum ba dum ba dum ba dum ba dum.
Tekken
SF
MK
MvC
This song isn’t going to rhyme.
SSB
KOF
AOF
and Fatal Fury
Soul calibur
Dead or Alive
I’m pretty much open to anything else though, those are just the ones I know well 🎼
I’d also be down for killer instinct and Darkstalkers though I’ve never really played them

Last edited:
Hmmm, I am pretty unfamiliar with the bulk of those, I know MvC the best of them. I tend to play Arcsys games more.

I’m familiar with Blazblu, and I’ve played DBFZ quite a bit, if you wanna do Dragon ball Z games I’m very knowledgeable in those, I’m something of a dragon ball nerd. I’d be okay with any of those picks.

Though Guilty Gear and Blazblu I’ll have to do some character research on. But I’d still gladly do them 😊

Actually, I will leave the decision up to you, your games seem easier to read up onto.

You know what Noct Noct let’s do Blazblu! I’ve been wanting to learn more about those games anyway, unless you’d rather do guilty gear?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back