• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fight For This Love

Carmen frowned and looked back up at him again before getting up and going home for now just feeling torn and scared. This would be the last chance she ever had with Jon. They’d not said it but she knew it. And they were going to get married. They had a whole life planned out before things went wrong.... with JD she enjoyed his company and she found him attractive but he wasn’t Jon.

Jon sighs softly and leans back in the chair. He didn’t think she’d choose him. He knew she’d stay with JD and he’s just have to live with that. She was happy finally and that’s all he could ask for. He gets up when one of the other girls comes in and goes to get ready for his clients.

Abigail has been fussing all morning and although she’d done her best the girl working the desk hadn’t been able to quiet her down at all and eventually got up and carried her over to Jon, passing her over to him. “I can’t anymore. I’m not dealing with her like this I’m not a babysitter.” She muttered and walked off while Abigail kept whimpering and holding her hands over her little ears, looking up at her dad with her lip trembling

Jon frowns and holds her close. He rocks her gently and excuses himself. He goes and grabs her stuff and goes outside, sitting in the car with her. “Hey it’s okay sweetie.” He murmurs and holds her close, rocking her gently. He rubs her belly softly.

She just kept crying and hit his shoulder with her tiny fist not happy at all. “Daddy!” She whimpered looking at him upset still.

Jon frowns. “Let’s get you home love.@ He murmurs and puts her in her car seat. He texts the girl to cancel his appointments for the day and heads home with Abigail. When he gets her inside he lays her on the couch and takes her tmepurture

It was definitely up but she was calming down now having worn herself out and just fell asleep tucked up in a blanket on the couch

Carmen showed up at his house later on knocking on the door and waiting quietly until he opened it and she threw her arms around him tightly. “I chose you. You every time.” She mumbled and kissed his cheek.

Jon smiles and wraps his arms around her waist. He holds her close and buries his face in her neck. He stays like that a bit before pulling away slightly. “Are you sure?” He asks soflty and caresses her cheek gently.

She nodded, a few tears falling as she stood on tiptoes and pressed her forehead to his. She felt like she was home again being in his arms. “I’m sure. Never more so.” She murmured and smiled at him some til she heard Abigail crying loud and sounding upset rather than bored. “Is she alright? James said you went home early.”

Jon sighs softly and lets go of her. “She’s running a fever. I gave her some medicine and she fell back asleep.” He murmurs and goes to get her. He picks her up and rocks her gently. “It’s okay. I know sweetie.” He murmurs and goes to get the washcloth again.

Carmen frowned some and followed him inside, wiping her eyes and watching Abigail curl up to her dad still whining a little bit being fairly quiet about it. “Oh are you not feeling good pumpkin?” She cooed to her quietly.

Jon watches Abigail and places the cloth on her forehead gently. He rocks her gently and sighs. “I hate seeing her sick.” He murmurd soflty and glances at Carmen.

She nodded a little and frowned. “She seemed alright this morning.” She pointed out and smiled as she just reached up and made grabby hands at Jon’s beard scruff. “Go on abi. Give that a tug.” She giggled.

Job laughs softly and holds her close. “I know that’s what worried me.” He murmurs softly and caresses her cheek softly. “You hungry munchkin?” He murmurd and kisses her forehead. He goes to get her food and sits down at the table.

Abigail grumbled some and refused all the food Jon was trying to feed her just reaching for her blankie. “No daddy!” She whined a bit.

Carmen frowned some and felt her forehead. “She’s still very warm.” She mumbled.

Jon frowns and grabs the blanket. He hands it to her and wraps it around her. “I think I should take her to see her doctor.” He murmurs soflty.

Carmen nodded and frowned some. “Alright, anything you want me to do?” She asked him seeing the little one reach for her once she had her boankie so she picked her up and held her close watching Jon go to find his wallet and keys and whatnot

Jon shakes his head. “No thanks though.” He murmurs and smiles at her slightly. He grabs his stuff and takes the little girl into his arms. “I’ll let you know what the doctor says. You’re welcome to stay till we get back.” He murmurs and bites his lip. “Or come if you want to.@

She smiled at him and nodded. “I’ll come with you guys.” She said and got her purse out of her car then walked over to his and got in with them.

Jon nods and gets Abigail in her car seat. He gets in and heads to the doctors office. “Thanks for coming.” He murmurs and squeezes her hand gently. He kisses it softly and gets out when they arrive. He takes the two girls inside and signs Abigail in.

She smiled and shrugged. “No problem.” She murmured watching him. She felt like she had to pinch herself. Although they were currently distracted and focused on making sure abi was alright, she still was happy to have Jon back. She watched as she started crying again and grabbing at Jon’s beard, tugging on it hard when she couldn’t communicate to him what was wrong.

Jon grunts and gently grabs her little hand. “I know sweetie but we don’t have to hurt daddy too.” He murmurs and rubs her belly softly. He rocks her gently and sighs. “You’re gonan be all better soon love.”

Carmen watched and frowned a little. She loved this little girl as her own as well and she didn’t like seeing her so upset.

Abi just curled up again and sat there babbling to him until she went quiet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back