• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fight For This Love

JD shrugs a little. “Not really. He’s a lot different then Jon though.hdut gonna take some getting used to.” He murmurs and smiles at her. He wraps his arms round her.

Jon lets her takes Abigail and nods a little. “Oh yeah.” He murmurs and smiles at the little girl. “I’m baby proofing the whole house like crazy.” He chuckles soflty.

Connie smiled at him and nodded. “When they both were real small when we first took Connor and carmen in we had a big cupboard full of pots and pans that we let them get into.” She smiled. “They were always so proud of themselves for opening a cupboard.”

Carmen smiled some and nodded, resting her head on his shoulder. “I’m sorry he dropped you. He still won’t tell me why.” She muttered frowning over at him a little.

Jon laughs softly and sighs. “She’s proud when she can get into daddy’s bedroom.” He murmurs and smiles at the little girl. At least he had her.

JD shrugs a little. “Maybe he’s jealous.” He teases. He knew they had been a thing. Hell it was part of the reason it took so long to convince her to go out with him. He shrugs a little. “I can deal with him dropping me.”

Carmen frowned some and rubbed at her face. “Alright.” She murmured and got up when it was called that food was done.

“Oh you’re just too adorable.” She cooed to Abigail then passed her back when the food was ready and saw Jon pop her into her playpen before coming to get it.

Jon puts her in her playpen gently and going to get food. He glances at Carmen and JD and frowns. He grabs his food quickly and goes to sit down alone.

JD smiles and holds her close. He kisses her head and starts getting food. “What do you say to going to the beach for the day next Saturday?”

She shrugged a bit. “If the weather is good. I’m not really a beach person though to be honest.” She mumbled and went to sit down, talking with him the whole time he was there before he had to head off to work and she went to go see abigail after that, lifting her out of the playpen and cradled her close smiling as she babbled nonsense at her. “Oh you’re too sweet little princess.”

Jon finishes eating and then heads over to get Abigail. He frowns when he sees Carmen with her and heads over. “JD leave?” He grumbles and starts packing up Abigail’s stuff. He wanted to get her home and wound down soon so she’d sleep.

She nodded. “He’s got the night shift down at the station.” She told him softly and gently rocked Abigail, looking over st Jon. “I don’t know what’s been bugging you but Jon you know you can tell
Me anything right?” She mumbled and passed her over when he was ready.

Jon looks at her and holds Abigail. “Doesn’t really matter now.” He mutters and picks up her bag and carrier. “Hope he makes you happy.” He mutters and leaves.

Carmen frowned and sighed heavily going to see Connie and help clean up. “Do you know what’s been bugging Jon? He’s been off with me all freaking week.” She muttered as she dried the dishes off and put them away.

Connie washes the dishes and glances over at her. “I think Jon might be a little jealous and upset about you and DJ. He kept running by date ideas by me for you two the whole weekend before you and JD went public. I think he’s just made you stopped waiting.” She murmurs and shrugs a little. “But JD is a good man. I’m happy for you.@

She frowned some and sighed heavily. “Alright.” She mumbled continuing to dry dishes off until they were done and she went up to her room getting some bits done on her laptop before falling asleep.

Jon gets to the gym early the next morning to get in a workout. He places Abigail behind the counter with a toy to keep her distracted until Carmen got there.

Carmen arrived a bit later and walked in to find Abigail speedy crawling to the front door, picking her up and taking her back to the desk, setting her in her buggy then going to get something to drink and get changed in the locker room, heading out and getting on the treadmill.

Jon noticed her and he’s to get her but sees Carmen grab her. He finishes up his workout and goes to fill up his water bottle again.

She finished up her workout before hitting the showers and coming back out in some shorts and a tank top, "Hey... You want me to watch her so you can have a shower?" She asked him. She wouldn't be working that day but she wasn't in a rush either.

Jon looks at her and shakes his head. “I got her.” He mutters and takes a sip of his water. He goes over to Abigail and hands her her soppy cup. He smiles a little at her and rocksher carrier slightly.

She nodded and took a seat watching her and smiling a little, "Oh so I was gonna go look at shelter dogs today... I was wondering if you and Abi would like to join me?" She smiled at him some, "I'm gonna get another dog finally." She said happily.

Jon glances over at her. “Why don’t you take JD? Sure he’s the one that’s gonna see it the most.” He mutters and crosses his arms.

She frowned some, "Because I wanna spend some time with my best friend and his little one and actually JD knows nothing about dogs." She muttered and shook her head "Look if you don't wanna go fine but don't turn this into a take JD instead." She muttered, shaking her head some.

Jon rolls his eyes. “I don’t wanna go.” He tells her and looks back down at Abigail. He picks the little girl up and holds her close as he leans back in the chair.

She frowned some and looked over at him. “What have I done wrong Jon? Why are you so mad at me?” She questioned him. “Cause I don’t know why you’re suddenly being so off with me?”

Jon sighs softly and looks at her. “I just didn’t know you had moved on. I was....I was gonna ask you on a date that night when you told me about JD. I don’t like that you have someone else but I took to long. You have every right to move on.” He mutters and rubs a hand over his face. “Just don’t expect me to be jumping for joy for you two.”

She frowned at him and sighed heavily. “I’m not asking you to jump for joy about us. Not at all.... I just.... You’re my best friend. You always have been.... and I.... oh god I don’t know what to do anymore.” She groaned and buried her face into her hands. She liked JD a lot. Things were going real well between them and on the one hand she didn’t want to leave him just to try again with Jon in case it didn’t work out .... but on the other she still loved Jon the same way she always had and she missed him terribly. She knew at least that her and JD would never be the same kind of relationship she had with Jon and she just felt lost.

Jon sighs. “You feel for JD for a reason and you two seem happy. You finally seem happy and I’m glad you are. If he makes you happy then stay with him. I’m not gonna try to break you two up. I lost my chance and I know it.” He tells her and sighs. “Just be careful.” He murmurs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back