• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Fight for Far Kingdom - Muscles & Miracles (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Could go with Montrizaurs O.G. thing.

Disturbed the slumber/seal of a massively powerful pervy demon/incubus/succubus and made a deal with the creature in or order to keep it from losing its wrath on the planet. To bring it one billion panties.

Wherever Montrizaur goes, there will be a draft. Whatever the damage to his rep.

Lol but this is a serious rp xD

I think if we put the bad reputation focus on the failed mission part it will be a very heavy bad reputation. If people know us as having an immortality skull without giving it to the authority then the goverment will be most likely sent people to put us in jail. Then our quest will be derailed to cleansing our name first.

If we focus the bad reputation on something lighter, something more mundane, we can still get away, but the people who ended up hiring our bad reputation group will be most likely desperate people who hired another group but failed. So I think reputation like these will be better:
- unnecessarily high structure destruction (I would never hire you guys if my request is something revolving indoor activity!)
- involved in too many tavern brawl (oh, feck. The tavern destroyer is coming. Run, everybody, ruuun!)
- Ripping off the price (the heck is a hundred gold coins for cockroach extermination!)
- whenever we go, something just go missing(honey, do you see where our expensive painting gone? I never see it anymore ever since we hire those ragtag guys to clean our attic)

Last edited:
I was planning for the game to make my character a new guy in the group, like he joined in just because he needed money and didn't have any experience.

I think if we put the bad reputation focus on the failed mission part it will be a very heavy bad reputation. If people know us as having an immortality skull without giving it to the authority then the goverment will be most likely sent people to put us in jail. Then our quest will be derailed to cleansing our name first.

If we focus the bad reputation on something lighter, something more mundane, we can still get away, but the people who ended up hiring our bad reputation group will be most likely desperate people who hired another group but failed. So I think reputation like these will be better:
- unnecessarily high structure destruction (I would never hire you guys if my request is something revolving indoor activity!)
- involved in too many tavern brawl (oh, feck. The tavern destroyer is coming. Run, everybody, ruuun!)
- Ripping off the price (the heck is a hundred gold coins for cockroach extermination!)
- whenever we go, something just go missing(honey, do you see where our expensive painting gone? I never see it anymore ever since we hire those ragtag guys to clean our attic)
I like all those. I like the extra destruction best, I think.

Ah, yea. I was thinking that because we lack a tanky member, we ended up relying on the environment to protect ourself. XD

"Did you just use our super expensive vase to protect yourself from a magical ball??!"

Ah, yea. I was thinking that because we lack a tanky member, we ended up relying on the environment to protect ourself. XD

"Did you just use our super expensive vase to protect yourself from a magical ball??!"
Perfect. I’ll edit that first post a little, then.

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai do you want to throw NPC at us or do you prefer for us to seek the NPC and create our own route? Either way, might be a good time to use our underground connection and get something a bit shady as our job XD

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai do you want to throw NPC at us or do you prefer for us to seek the NPC and create our own route? Either way, might be a good time to use our underground connection and get something a bit shady as our job XD
No, I'll be throwing something at you. I'm supposed to roll up a threat from the table and introduce it. 😈

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai can I request you to use 'the group' or something similar instead of 'you' when addresing the players? I know this is a small detail and it might be just me, but the sudden perspective change knock me out of my immersion whenever I try to read the post.

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai

Now, what do we get as part of the 'Extra Treasure' strength? Extra starting money? Cause don't get me wrong extra starting money is always a good thing. I'd just rather be clear on this.

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai can I request you to use 'the group' or something similar instead of 'you' when addresing the players? I know this is a small detail and it might be just me, but the sudden perspective change knock me out of my immersion whenever I try to read the post.
Okay, sure. It's a style thing grounded in my experience being from table-top play. I can switch it over to a more prose-based style if that makes it more comfortable.

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai

Now, what do we get as part of the 'Extra Treasure' strength? Extra starting money? Cause don't get me wrong extra starting money is always a good thing. I'd just rather be clear on this.
Nothing individually to start. The group has a lot more assets on-hand. You have access to out through the group. I had figured you guys have it squirreled away somewhere relatively safe. I planned on asking where at some point.

Also, glad to have you aboard.

Actually, WlfSamurai WlfSamurai , this raises an important question. Do you do the dice rolls, or do we? I mean, I figure it'd be you for the sake of fairness, but I felt it would be something worth asking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back