• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ffxv rp

spacecadet

【is there life on mars?】
d1dc5a307ae0137d2519eff82c74596fe624a218_hq.gif
yeah, so.
i bought a ps4 right before the lockdown, which gave me an opportunity to play a lot of amazing games i haven't been able to play on my PC, FFXV being one of those.
i feel in love with the chocobros, with the story, even with the not so happy ending.

and now i need to RP.
i really want to rp as noct, i'm looking for someone that would like to take on the role of iggy or prompto!
i have a few ideas, they're mostly centered around altering the timeline, playing with the timeline, changing the outcomes, etc., because these boyos deserve something good in their lives!
we can double as the other characters if we see the need to, but i won't pressure you into anything?
oh, and i guess i'd like to include romance, but it's not a neccessity?

some pretty basic ideas:
a) noct surviving the last battle, so we would explore rebuilding insomnia, etc.
b) no prophercy, no need to save the world, like ardyn never existed, purely indulgent slice of life-ish rp
c) a complete AU, where we only take the characters and throw them in our world or something
d) role reversal! like, oracle-noctis, or prince-ignis/prompto, with noct being their not neccessarily their advisor but maybe a kingsglaive
e) just messing in their lives while roadtripping :o)

if you're willing to brainstorm with me, comment here or shoot me a pm ♥

btw, a use proper capitalization while rping
+ english is my second language so i might (and probably will) make some mistakes

peaceeee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back