• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom FFXV rp search

ChocoboDreamer

Hey there.
So, I'm kind of late to the FFXV game, but dang... How amazing is it?
It's incredible! So incredible its filled me with a need and desire for more.
I ruddy adore the chocobros and just want to see them happy.

Which brought me here.
Hi, I'm Bright, or Chocobo, which ever you prefer and... I'm an addict. A FFXV addict.

I'm just looking for a partner, or more, to build a couple of long term or short term rps with.
I'm comfortable with playing Prompto, Noctis or Ignis. You're welcome to play who you wish, we can even double for some more laughs.
I've a couple of ideas in mind, nothing big but it would let us explore more. These boys needs more love and attention!
Romance isn't needed but I'm down for some chocobro love. ^^ (If we do take a romance path, I primarily would prefer mxm)

Ideas:
- Complete rehash, sticking loosely to the plot but our own story/ideas included.
- Surviving the final battle and what comes after.
- Exploring after the events if Altissia.
- Exploring the 10 years Noct is asleep.
- AU situations.
- AU slice of life situations.
- Adventures whilst on the roadtrip
- Ignoring the prophecy/there is no prophecy.
- Magitek Prompto infiltrating the Chocobros.
- Anything you may have in mind.

If you're willing to brainstorm with me, drop me a pm. I'm always excited to hear ideas. ^^

Oh, I'm also a massive FFVII fan.
I'm down for some FFVII too.

Rufus ShinRa, Zack Fair are my two main boys I can play.
Anything with the Turks or Crisis Core based, I am sold. :'3

Welp, good luck in your rp searching! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back