• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom FFXIV RP - Seeking rp partner!

spitecanberry

What if there were two dudes on the moon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I am new to the site and the FFXIV RP community as a whole but am seeking a new partner to write with!

I am flexible, but am primarily seeking to write WoL(or non WoL OC!)/Canon character ships. I am open to writing most canon characters, but some I will have a bit more talent with than others. Feel free to ask! (Characters I am seeking to write my WoL with are Estinien and Zenos, but I am open minded).

I am well experienced in long form writing, and can be very flexible with the length of replies. I am also comfortable exploring darker and more mature topics, but limits and trigger should be discussed as needed. I am in my mid 20s, so would prefer to write with other people who are at least 20+ as well.

Looking forward to writing!

Hello! I also play FFXIV. I'd be willing to discuss this for a little bit more detail.
Is your preference to write as the WoL and have your partner writer play multiple prominent NPCs? Or are you hoping to have a group RP not 1x1?

Hello! I also play FFXIV. I'd be willing to discuss this for a little bit more detail.
Is your preference to write as the WoL and have your partner writer play multiple prominent NPCs? Or are you hoping to have a group RP not 1x1?
I've had experience with a few formats, but given I'm recently switching platforms I might not use the same terminology the local folks here use. Though I think more of what I'm up for is having a partner to write each other's OCs/WoLs love interests (or otherwise) for, if that makes sense. If someone is also just looking for someone for their canon character muse to interact with, I'm also open. Feel free to ask more questions if I didn't manage to explain it well :)

Oh okay, thank you for further explanation.
Yeah no problem! I'm also honestly flexible and open to trying most things, so if there's anything else you're interested in feel free to PM!

Last bump before making a shiny new post 💪 thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back