• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Few plots and pairings (Ignore prefix)

Zaxs

Immortal Bait

Interested?

14659226_1800527236882158_1656277756004007936_n.jpg

About Me

Me Me Me

Hello there my name is Zaxs. Let's not put to much detail into this, I had a hard enough time remembering to write the BBcode correctly. I am a 19 year old male turning 20 in October. I am looking for a creative mind to join me in creating real characters and a world that is mystical and wonderful. Looking for enough detail that it makes the plot move forward and creates a good visual of what we are doing, no need for filler and word walls of details. Romance isn't necessary, but I do like it when it makes sense for our characters to like each other. Now we don't just have to do my plots, and I am open to creating something new with my partner, so feel free to message me about any of your ideas.

Plot 1

Witches and
Knights of the New world

In a nearly destroyed future world, where machines and magic are near equal in resource, any man/woman can only hope to become a knight or a witch. Not a knight of old, wearing clunky armor, wielding swords that can barely be swung thanks to the amount of protection they are wearing. Or a witch from fairy tales, stirring a cauldron, and turning others into toads. No, a knight and a witch are people with special abilities, either gifted to them or earned. Powers such as the ability to wield the elements, steal the life essence of thier enemies during battle, or even immortality. These people are lucky to have some power in a world nearly destroyed, where technology has risen up and is trying to wipe out man kind.

Plot 2

My crush is red??

sharing_is_caring_by_lolimoog-db4vo08.png

Demons roam around normal people everyday, though no one seems to see them except you. All of a sudden you can see these creatures, and grow suspicious of what they could be doing trying to blend into the normal human world. You even go as far as to interogate one of them only to find out that they aren't so different from people, and they just want to live a normal life. Well as normal as can be when you are a demon.

Plot 3

This world keeps
getting stranger and stranger

What happens when humans, face one of the strangest army of demons to ever enter the world? A battle that nearly wiped out all existence, only thing left is a broken futuristic planet infested with demons. All the humans were wiped out during the battle though some were able to transfer their consciousness into machines and continue to live. But will they be able to get rid of the plague of demons that infest the planet?

Last edited:
Hey.. I dunno if it's just me, but the BBCode is making it hard for me to read pretty much anything. It cuts everything in half.

Hey.. I dunno if it's just me, but the BBCode is making it hard for me to read pretty much anything. It cuts everything in half.
Are you on Mobile? Because I heard fr mobile it does that, and I am not sure how to fix that.

I like all three of the plots (I finally am able to read everything)! If you have a preference for one let me know and maybe we can work something out :3

I like all three of the plots (I finally am able to read everything)! If you have a preference for one let me know and maybe we can work something out :3
I don't have a preference, I want to hopefully do all three of them. Or anything I can create with my partner.

Hey there, stranger! :closed eyes open smile:

I just finished reading all three of your prompts and I enjoyed reading each of them! It would be great if we could roleplay the first or second plot together, since those were no doubt my favorites. Seriously. I adore fantasy and slice of life plots. <3

Hey there, stranger! :closed eyes open smile:

I just finished reading all three of your prompts and I enjoyed reading each of them! It would be great if we could roleplay the first or second plot together, since those were no doubt my favorites. Seriously. I adore fantasy and slice of life plots. 3
Cute...Ahem.

Thank you, I will be sure to PM you soon. I also have a few other plots and ideas I am just starting if you would like to hear those too?

Oh! Thanks! >///<
( This is going to be really funny if you were just talking about my "formatting." Heheh. ovo;; )

I'd love to hear any more ideas you have! Just chuck them at me and I'll have a field day reading them, friend. Sometimes I just log on here to read different people's original plots. It's kind of a weird pass time of mine, unless I'm drawing or actually roleplaying.

Do you have any fun hobbies besides roleplaying? :>

Hobbies? Um...I play video games and work mostly, but when I have free time I like to just browse art sites and draw my own thing. I also play a bit of sports with my step brother, like we play catch and football together sometimes. TangoRango TangoRango

Yes it is cute too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back