• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FERNWEH 1x1 SEARCH

So, I have been very actively roleplaying during the plague years, but 2022 have not been a writing year for me. Now, I finally have the time to change that and that I will. This is my first partner search post thread in forever!

• Hello! You may call me Fern! I am a woman in my mid-20's, located in Europe. I am currently self-employed and has an overall open schedule, with short periods of suddenly being very busy, usually for a week or two at a time. When I'm not working, I enjoy what beauty nature has to offer, witchy vibes, film and series on one of my many subscription platforms, tea drinking and my adorable pets. I have a ton of geeky interests, some of which bleed into my writing and I make a ton of art. I'll enthusiastically draw our characters and favourite scenes, that is a promise and a threat, yes it is.

Huge sucker for grime and grit and I'm no stranger to darker and heavier subjects, as long as they are treated with respect and not glamourised and is contrasted with happy times now and then, so it doesn't end up being nothing but angst. Balancing it is important, life is a rollercoaster and it's exciting and beautiful! With that said, I love to put my characters through fifty shades of 'oh shit'.

I am queer and queer friendly. I also do both RPN and discord, with a light preference to discord.

My writing:
    • About 15+ years of experience, but not at all an expert.
    • Third-person, past-tense.
    • 3-4+ lengthy paragraphs on average, or around 500-2000+ words. Longer during starters, shorter during swift dialogue.
    • Sensory descriptions, bodylanguage and atmosphere.
    • Show don't tell, mostly at least. It's all about context.
    • Quality over quantity. I don't want to write a whole lot of unnecessary text, just for the sake of filler.
    • Jumping from scene to scene and switching between characters. Timeskips and change of perspective is fun.
    • English is not my first language, so there might be some minor errors here and there.
    • Multiple characters, multiple perspectives. I like writing more than one main and can write all kinds of different genders, types, livelihoods, etc. I put a lot of effort into making my characters feel like people with different flaws, faults, voices, virtues and vices.
    I am not at all anal about how much my partner writes, as long as I'm given something to respond to. I do prefer them writing the same tense as me, but I am fine with both past and present tense, as long as we agree to write in third-person.

My preferences:
    • 21+, please! Or at the very least 18+. I'm not comfortable roleplaying with people younger.
    • No forced romance! Other kinds of relationships are fun too. Maybe all of them at once! Let's make it messy and complicated! It has to make sense with whatever chemistry the characters have.
    • Ability to communicate. Communication is key to a good roleplay and it's important we can talk about where we want to go and how, down the line.
    • Mutual contribution is just as important. If we can both introduce plots and side plots, characters, NPCs and the like, it's a very good sign!
    • Multiple characters. It adds so much seasoning and spice if there is more than one main character. It doesn't have to be multiple characters at once, but changing perspective is fun. It's not a must, but being able to do NPCs once in a while is.
    • Not so fond of ghosting. Please tell me if you lose interest or need a hiatus. If the RP is good, I'm very likely to want to pick it up again after whichever long a break we take.
    • Original characters only! I'm not much for roleplaying or roleplaying with canon characters. No hate to those who like it, it just isn't for me.
    • I have no triggers, but would like to respect the RPN rules. I'd also like to know if you have any subjects you're sensitive about or gets triggered by, so I can avoid these!

Send me a DM if interested and tell me about yourself and your interests and expectations! I'll look forward to hearing from the lot of you -

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back